Johny Hendricks responds to GSP, believes Condit's title fights aren't exciting

First of all, he's right. The fight against Diaz was notoriously complained about, probably by the same people now shitting on Hendricks. Crazy how soon people forget. GSP fight was a pretty standard GSP fight except for the kick.

And second, GSP at this point is just going down a list of names of fighters he beat and saying they'll be champion. Probably to make him self look better. Understandable, I would probably do the same. Right after the Hendricks fight but before the first Hendricks/Lawler fight he was saying that Shields was going to beat all of them and become WW champ. Then on that same card Lombard pretty much dominated Shields and he was cut from the UFC, also losing to Palhares recently. So now he's moved on to another guy that he beat, Condit. If Condit loses he'll just pick someone else he already beat and say they are going to be champ. Don't be surprised if Condit loses to Lawler and you see GSP coming out and saying he thinks Nick Diaz is the best WW.

http://www.mmafighting.com/2014/3/1...ields-surveys-welterweight-landscape-ahead-of

"Shields is right to prioritize a dangerous opponent in Lombard the way he is, but the questions about where it's all headed are unavoidable. Shields' contract is soon coming to an end, he's racking up win after win and to add more fuel to the fire, former champion Georges St-Pierre told the media recently he believes Shields will be the eventual champion in the division.

"Hopefully he's right," Shields says when learning of St-Pierre's statements. "I like GSP a lot. That's cool he said that. It makes me feel great. Someone told me [he thought] I was the toughest guy he fought before, I heard."

Back