John Dodson at 152 pounds day of fight

That's nothing, el Tito is above 265 on fight day.

Such an unnecessary strain on the bdoy if we found away to stop this nonsense.

Such an unnecessary strain on the bdoy if we found away to stop this nonsense.

Weigh-ins 2 hours before competition like wrestling. Still a lot of weight cutting happens obviously but you feel the effects more than 24 hour weigh ins

I'm calling bullshit on this

the guy doesn't look like hes anywhere near 152 considering hes like 5'2

I'm calling bullshit on this

the guy doesn't look like hes anywhere near 152 considering hes like 5'2

yeah, I mean.. he doesn't even look bad at the weigh ins. not bad at all especially when comparing him to other HEAVY weight cutters (to say the least).

fake.

and if real

still don't care

If true that is just insane. That is an incredible percentage of body weight to sweat out. It is beyond unhealthy. That is lot of weight for a LHW to lose, a LHW who gets to weigh in 80 pounds heavier!

Enjoy the heartburn and sluggish movement. I don't believe that pic though, gotta be fake

Brilliant Mr Obvious~!, thanks for pointing out that 99.9% of society isn't a ripped to the bones MMA fighter... I wasn't sure, so... ummm, thanks

The point is that Sherdoggers bash FW and BW for being 'child sized', while many of them wouldn't even be that size while in decent shape.

And that's funny.

If true that is just insane. That is an incredible percentage of body weight to sweat out. It is beyond unhealthy. That is lot of weight for a LHW to lose, a LHW who gets to weigh in 80 pounds heavier!

I thought your username was lifelesssheep and smiled, then realized it wasn't. :icon_sad:

How can one go from 135 to 150 in less than a day? the fuck? That's not right.

I'm surprised that everyone is surprised. Benavidez and McCall both cut 25 lbs as well.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back