John Dodson at 152 pounds day of fight

This is actually surprising. He was only 148 on Ninja Warrior.

How can one go from 135 to 150 in less than a day? the fuck? That's not right.

its not that hard really, I used to routinely do between 10-12 pounds back in wrestling and then put the weight back a day later

I'll be watching Cotto-Martinez, but I hope Dodson tears it up tonight!

yeah, I mean.. he doesn't even look bad at the weigh ins. not bad at all especially when comparing him to other HEAVY weight cutters (to say the least).

Yeah he doesn't look overly drained or anything

a classic sign is a sunk in face and eyes like Barao and especially when Irvin made the drop to 185 and looked like a chemo patient, those guys were really pushing it

Thats pretty big, a near 3 weight class difference.

Ive always laughed at people who thought 125ers weighed 125.

I never understood it.

I've never seen these people. Why would this be literally the only weight class where people don't cut? Now do people say that flyweights are smaller than normal men? Sure they do. And they are. Most people see a 5'6" dude and think " that's a small guy"

he's seriously like 18% bigger overnight.

Insane.

How can one go from 135 to 150 in less than a day? the fuck? That's not right.

I only weigh about 135, but when I run a half-marathon I lose like 4.5 lb in water. That is about a 2 hour period.

I've never seen these people. Why would this be literally the only weight class where people don't cut? Now do people say that flyweights are smaller than normal men? Sure they do. And they are. Most people see a 5'6" dude and think " that's a small guy"

Do you not see the comments like "I was that big in middle school." they are all assuming these guys actually weigh 125.

Re-hydrated + after a big breakfast (+ dinner in his bowels) but still, damn thats a lot of weight

That's incredible a 27 pound regain wow I hope it doesn't affect his cardio, does he usually cut this much weight? I think Dodson might possibly be the biggest Flyweight in the Division.

Dodson has the most annoying looking smile and mannerisms.

But is that little f***er talented or what. He is fun to watch.

I wonder what Bendo weighs on fight night

Back