John Dodson at 152 pounds day of fight

He's quite muscled up for a guy who fights at 125.

Cutting that much can't be good for your kidneys and meninges. Scary stuff.

I don't really give a shit about the pic. I just believe that Dodson if he works on his cardio will trash Mighty Mouse. The fight between the two, Dodson was winning that fight till he gassed in I believe the last 2 rounds. That's my opinion about it all.

Dodson will be champ

Do we know if this is for real and that he's isn't holding a weight or something to play mind games though? This is more weight than Barao puts back on at a lower weight class...

Yea prob fake.

I remember Joe Lauzon posting pics and posting on twitter and shit of him being like 200 pounds or something on fight day to fight with his opponent.

Could be like when Tito weighed 250 pounds or whatever. If you know what I mean.

BpbX2PuIAAA70Tu.jpg

Wow, he almost weighs as much as me, and I'm 6'0

Isn't he like 5'2??? How could he possibly weigh that much?

Against Faber 159-135=24, and the most I've heard of him being on fight day was 163... which okay is 1 pound more put on than Dodson here, but he's also a weight class higher.

Bar

JOhn Generally walks around at 158-160 and very lean. I dont think I have ever seen him out of shape in the 6 years I've known him. He's only 5'3" but he is damn strong. Definitely hits a lot harder than most 155lbers or under i've trained with. He will probably be around 154 come fight time tonight.

That's awesome man, I wish I knew Dodson.

Why is this so hard to believe? You guys don't get almost everyone cuts weight for each weight Class. If I rem correctly Ian Mccall told me be weighed 148 on fight night.. Now of these guys weigh 125

Brilliant Mr Obvious~!, thanks for pointing out that 99.9% of society isn't a ripped to the bones MMA fighter... I wasn't sure, so... ummm, thanks

Lol douche bags like you just crack me up

Wow. I figured he wouldn't walk at around at more than 145, he's only like 5'3

Back