John Dodson at 152 pounds day of fight

You're an idiot if you believe someone has cut 18% of their body weight.

Dudes gotta either have a belly absolutely full of water and food

Or he's even pushing on the counter a bit. I think he'll weigh 145 in the cage

Bantam weights don't cut from 154. That's like a couple pounds smaller than a feather

Edit: someone ask Creepy if he thinks it's even plausible for this to be true for Dodson. He'd know best of anyone. I know he once cut like 20 pounds and said it was the worst decision of his life but he did make it I guess

Brilliant Mr Obvious~!, thanks for pointing out that 99.9% of society isn't a ripped to the bones MMA fighter... I wasn't sure, so... ummm, thanks

Yet post after post on sherdog describes the 125ers as being child size, so clearly it isn't obvious to a lot of (probably fat) posters.

Moraga's gotta be in the 140's somewhere. He's a big FLW.

Or he's even pushing on the counter a bit.

He might be holding a weight, Tito pulled a similar stunt posting him weighing 250 the day after which is flat out impossible lol.

I hope this pic is really from before camp and he's trolling everyone.

Dudes gotta either have a belly absolutely full of water and food

Or he's even pushing on the counter a bit. I think he'll weigh 145 in the cage

Bantam weights don't cut from 154. That's like a couple pounds smaller than a feather

Edit: someone ask Creepy if he thinks it's even plausible for this to be true for Dodson. He'd know best of anyone. I know he once cut like 20 pounds and said it was the worst decision of his life but he did make it I guess

Dominick Cruz walks at 156-159 and Barao at 170. Most bantams cut from between 150-160.

he had a Q&A on facebook the other day n someone asked if its true he walks around close to 160 he said yes.

I remember Faber saying he walks around at 153 to 155. He has a similar build to Dodson but is 3 inches taller.

Do we know if this is for real and that he's isn't holding a weight or something to play mind games though? This is more weight than Barao puts back on at a lower weight class...

No it isnt, Barao puts on like 35 lbs

No it isnt, Barao puts on like 35 lbs

Against Faber 159-135=24, and the most I've heard of him being on fight day was 163... which okay is 1 pound more put on than Dodson here, but he's also a weight class higher.

TJ already said he would like to go down to 125 and get that belt too..

so the guy whos the champ in weight class above can go down n fight?

thats wahy its a joke having a weight class every 10 pounds.

thats why there should be 25 pounds between weight classes.

this shit is turning mma into boxing.

Back