John Candy vs John Goodman - Most beloved actor?

I like both of them but Candy is the winner. I saw him in Brewster's millions the other day for probably the tenth time, good stuff!

Goodman was great in 'Red State' too.

I'm one of the few people in the world who hasn't seen 'The Big Lebowski'.

I've seen it twice. The 2nd time was to see what all the fuss was about on Sherdog. One of the most overrated films on this forum. Goodman's character doesn't stack up against the good Candy ones.

LOL @ the canadian even thinking his country's beer is in the same league as american beer.

america has the best beer in the world. if you only know coors or budweiser and think that defines american beer, thats too bad for you.

Co signed

Not to say John Candy wasn't great, but John Goodman wins this one for me.

Comparing beers . . .

I usually drink Bud (for a standard fare) but I'll often drink Canadian, Kokanee or other Canadian beers. Those 3 are all pretty similar.

I will say, the buzz comes quicker at %5. And the Budweiser up here is %5. Also, there are so many micro-breweries it's really difficult to compare beer in countries anymore. Other than the fact we know all euro and UK beer is really hoppy.

Comparing beers . . .

I usually drink Bud (for a standard fare) but I'll often drink Canadian, Kokanee or other Canadian beers. Those 3 are all pretty similar.

I will say, the buzz comes quicker at %5. And the Budweiser up here is %5. Also, there are so many micro-breweries it's really difficult to compare beer in countries anymore. Other than the fact we know all euro and UK beer is really hoppy.

Lol no no no.

I would think Candy.

Everyone says Candy was one of the nicest and funniest guys.

The performance in Big Lebowski is unrivaled

Shabbos.jpg

Fuck that shit, it is easily equaled by Buck:

Goodman is great, but nobody cooks a better pancake than this man:

post-26854-Uncle-Buck-drill-cinemagraph-g-ekrK.gif

Candy takes this. He has a much better body of work imo: Stripes, Planes Trains & Automobiles, The Great Outdoors, Spaceballs, Uncle Buck.. Goodman can't touch that overall.

Who's Harry Crumb?
Spaceballs

Just wanted to add those to the movies you've listed because they're dope.

How about "The Great Outdoors" and "Cool Runnings"?

John Candy was great now that I think of it.

John Candy was my childhood. Spaceballs, trains plains and autos, uncle buck, great outdoors, f'in polka king of the midwest in home alone.... Dude has a ticket to my funny bone. Died wayyy before his time

Who wants an Orange whip? Orange whip? Orange whip? 3 orange whips.

LOL @ the canadian even thinking his country's beer is in the same league as american beer.

america has the best beer in the world. if you only know coors or budweiser and think that defines american beer, thats too bad for you.

LOL at thinking America has the best beer in the world. Take it you haven't spent time overseas? Worked in Germany for 5 months, their beer is comparable to a thanksgiving meal. America is getting better since the micro brewery movement, but world wide American beer is pretty much a joke. I'd rate it Germany, Belgium, Scotland (mostly Eidenburg), Australia, Japan (for uniqueness), then maybe the United States (tied with Mexico)... But again, it's all down to personal taste.

LOL at thinking America has the best beer in the world. Take it you haven't spent time overseas? Worked in Germany for 5 months, their beer is comparable to a thanksgiving meal. America is getting better since the micro brewery movement, but world wide American beer is pretty much a joke. I'd rate it Germany, Belgium, Scotland (mostly Eidenburg), Australia, Japan (for uniqueness), then maybe the United States (tied with Mexico)... But again, it's all down to personal taste.

You clearly have no idea with whom you are talking to, boy.

You clearly have no idea with whom you are talking to, boy.

Sorry I don't know your internet persona, but I still laugh at you for thinking America has the best beer in the world. But hey, you probably think Ford or Chevy makes great cars as well.

Sorry I don't know your internet persona, but I still laugh at you for thinking America has the best beer in the world. But hey, you probably think Ford or Chevy makes great cars as well.

You shouldn't laugh since it's FACT.

Back