Media Joe Rogan Wants to See Francis Ngannou Fight Deontay Wilder

Whilst I get your point, Daley lost because he didn't know what he was doing, and the more talented striker won. I think this would be the case with Wilder - Ngannou too.

Ya but what i'm saying is Daley quickly realized that he was the inferior striker so he went into NCAA mode. I doubt Ngannou would even bother standing with Wilder since he's the HW champ of the world. Double or single depending how wide Wilder's stance is, within the first 15 seconds of the round. If he wants to stand and bang with Wilder, then sure, he's going to take a nap.

Also MVP has been competing in MMA for 7 years at the time of their match, so he's been training TDD for at least that long. Unless he is doing it in secret, Wilder has never trained it a day in his life, because why would he, he competes in a completely different sport.

God no, Ngannou chin would not quit on him and thus Ngannou would be eating punches until the fight is over.

I don’t doubt that ngannou has a decent chin. He’s not standing if Wilder lands clean.

Last edited:
Ya but what i'm saying is Daley quickly realized that he was the inferior striker so he went into NCAA mode. I doubt Ngannou would even bother standing with Wilder since he's the HW champ of the world. Double or single depending how wide Wilder's stance is, within the first 15 seconds of the round. If he wants to stand and bang with Wilder, then sure, he's going to take a nap.

Also MVP has been competing in MMA for 7 years at the time of their match, so he's been training TDD for at least that long. Unless he is doing it in secret, Wilder has never trained it a day in his life, because why would he, he competes in a completely different sport.

ngannous IQ is lower than codys and trumps combined.

Joe Rogan is an idiot, lol.

Ngannou couldn't figure out the puzzle of Derrick Lewis, couldn't even pull the trigger. Wilder would get that body on his record if this happened.

Holy shit i listened to the video and it's worse than I could ever fucking expect. "Wilder isn't Ali/Mayweather" what the actual fuck since when do you have to be that good to not get hit by Ngannou? Fucking Lewis and Stipe survived him, lol. Then he goes and talks about how Overeem won the K1 GP like what the fuck does that have to do with anything I guess Bigfoot Silva and Ben Rothwell would have a shot at Wilder too? jesus he's all over the place here.

Last edited:
Joe Rogan is an idiot, lol.

Ngannou couldn't figure out the puzzle of Derrick Lewis, couldn't even pull the trigger. Wilder would get that body on his record if this happened.

Holy shit i listened to the video and it's worse than I could ever fucking expect. "Wilder isn't Ali/Mayweather" what the actual fuck since when do you have to be that good to not get hit by Ngannou? Fucking Lewis and Stipe survived him, lol. Then he goes and talks about how Overeem won the K1 GP like what the fuck does that have to do with anything I guess Bigfoot Silva and Ben Rothwell would have a shot at Wilder too? jesus he's all over the place here.
This

Ngannou was gun shy against Lewis imagine how terrified he would be against Wilder LOL

With MMA gloves? Ill give Francis 30% chance for the upset.

Ngannou knocks him spark out in the first. When will people learn that success in another combat support does not necessarily translate to the cage? Case in point, Gokhan Saki getting KTFO'd by Khalil Rountree. Nobody gave Khalil a chance on the feet because Saki is an elite kickboxer. Didn't matter, the octagon is a different world.

Ngannou knocks him spark out in the first. When will people learn that success in another combat support does not necessarily translate to the cage? Case in point, Gokhan Saki getting KTFO'd by Khalil Rountree. Nobody gave Khalil a chance on the feet because Saki is an elite kickboxer. Didn't matter, the octagon is a different world.

Saki was old as fuck, USADA, trained with kickboxers (most of the time), took more dmg than all you nerds combined ... he was just there for the paycheck.

Adensaya is still hungry and loves competition. He took MMA srsly two years ago and is the champ.

Whats next? Is fat CTE Toney the proof that boxing doesnt work in MMA?

lol

Wilder is one of the biggest anomalies I've ever seen in combat sports.

The dude is skinny even for basketball standards yet produces more power in a single punch than just about any human being ever. He also strays further away from conventional textbook technique than any notable pro boxer, yet has knocked down every opponent he has ever fought, and posseses a knockout-to-win ratio of 97.5%.

That just proves that a level athletes would dominate combat sport

He can generate that much explosive power cause he most likely has a lot of 2b muscle fibres.

So if someone like wilder can dominate sport of boxing purely on athleticism, could you imagine someone like Lebron or Russell Westbrook?

I want to see Rogan fight Ngannou, and (hopefully) shut his already half-dead brain down for good.

I want to see Rogan fight Ngannou, and (hopefully) shut his already half-dead brain down for good.

2.000.000.000 units
tUctkU.gif

Boxing rules death sentence for Ngannou, but mma short night for Wilder

But against Ngannou, can you see Francis going for takedowns? I see it standing either way which gives Wilder a huge advantage. We haven't seen Ngannou's chin truly tested, but Wilder is more wild punching power than technique. Either way it would be fun to watch. Prob 90/10 in Wilder's favor.

Franklin U. wants to see Robert Whitaker fight Gegard Mousasi.

Ngannou was scared to brawl with Derrick Lewis' fat brawl brawler self, imagine being in a ring with Deontay Wilder. Wilder would literally kill him in less than a minute.

This has to end, and end now.....

It's fucking ridiculous to suggest this fight take place. Absolutely fucking ridiculous.

Back