Media Joe Rogan Wants to See Francis Ngannou Fight Deontay Wilder

Lawblaw

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
He says he's not ready to fight Wilder now but he "might connect" with Wilder

While Francis "might" connect... Wilder "WILL" connect.

And that will be the end of that.

Fuck, id watch a stream for that.

Boxing rules death sentence for Ngannou, but mma short night for Wilder

Joe going full retard as usual

Meh, that fight would end quickly with Wilder knocking out Ngannou, mainly because Ngannou would be terrified to strike with Wilder

Wilder is one of the biggest anomalies that I've ever seen in combat sports.

The dude is skinny even for basketball standards yet produces more power in a single punch than just about any human being ever. He also strays further away from conventional textbook technique than any notable pro boxer, yet has knocked down every opponent he has ever fought.

He gives me similar vibes to Cody Garbrant. He has a lot of athleticism, quick hands and his setup is usually the same (jab, deep step, right/right alternate) - I think he will be figured out pretty soon.

That's not to take anything away from him, he does have some crazy finishing power, which I partially think has to do with his unorthodox technique (he lunges in very deep on his punches, which he can get away with because of his crazy reach/height (83cm, 6'7). credit to Fury for rising from the grave. His fight finishing ability is second to none, especially in the context of boxing.

Boxing rules death sentence for Ngannou, but mma short night for Wilder

Short night indeed, after Wilder KOs him in the first 10 seconds.

Wilder is one of the biggest anomalies I've ever seen in combat sports.

The dude is skinny even for basketball standards yet produces more power in a single punch than just about any human being ever. He also strays further away from conventional textbook technique than any notable pro boxer, yet has knocked down every opponent he has ever fought, and posseses a knockout-to-win ratio of 97.5%.

Fast twitch muscle fiber?

For someone who weighs about 50 pounds less than Ngannou, Wilder's probably the most powerful and feared puncher in all of combay sport.

I'd favor Wilder to he honest, but wouldn't be surprised if he gets stiffed either.

These 2 pack a mean punch.

Ngannou is a much easier fight than Stipe (boxing/MMA), do it.

speed kills (especially in the HW division).

do it.

do it.

200lbs wilder vs 260lbs ngannou.

Blaydes stunned Ngannou with a jab and wilders jab is so underrated.

Rumble vs Francis at catchweight of 300pds is the only fight

/thread
theres no wilder
theres no babies
theres no nothing
thats the seed.

him and Bones @ 205 and start the fight on the ground

In an MMA fight? Ngannou takes him down and submits him easily.

One thing about Wilder, regardless of what his boxing critics say about how unorthodox he is throwing wild looping punches all over the place, he always lands because of how technical he is in his own way (he might not be a boxer in the classical sense but he knows exactly where his opponents head will be at any given time) and has legit one punch KO power, his record speaks for itself (41 fights/40 KOs) only Fury has come back from the devastation that Wilder unleashed on him. Ngannou would get killed in the first round, if it's a boxing match that is, and I don't think Wilder is delusional enough to go into MMA to get GNPed or kicked in the legs and for what? An amazing 6-figure contract? I don't f***ing think so.

Back