Media Joe Rogan Wants to See Francis Ngannou Fight Deontay Wilder

Joe is going downhill as is his podcast (and its worse when Shaub is on). I think he is just getting high all the time lately. Every one Ive seen lately he seems completely baked.

Pointless matchup is pointless. Ngannou in round 1 in MMA, Wilder very early in Boxing.

Stipe had good defense, but got hit more than few times. I think the fact Ngannou was very tired helped him. Good chin too, ofc.
But those shots hurt (at least some of them) even though Ngannou was spent. Something to think about too.

Wilder kills him even in mma, Ngannou doesn't throw kicks nor go for takedowns

He gives me similar vibes to Cody Garbrant. He has a lot of athleticism, quick hands and his setup is usually the same (jab, deep step, right/right alternate) - I think he will be figured out pretty soon.

That's not to take anything away from him, he does have some crazy finishing power, which I partially think has to do with his unorthodox technique (he lunges in very deep on his punches, which he can get away with because of his crazy reach/height (83cm, 6'7). credit to Fury for rising from the grave. His fight finishing ability is second to none, especially in the context of boxing.

Love to have seen him against some of the 70s HW killers in their prime like Foreman, Frazier, Ron Lyle and Ernie Shavers. Shaver was like 5'11" but had similar crazy power.

Wilder kills him even in mma, Ngannou doesn't throw kicks nor go for takedowns
If he has just a tiny bit of fight IQ, he'd immediately take down a tall skinny boxer who's custom build for a double-leg.

Rogan loses his mind when he sees one large black guy with big muscles and a hard punch. You can't expect him to stay rational at the thought of two of them.

Pointless matchup is pointless. Ngannou in round 1 in MMA, Wilder very early in Boxing.
I love Ngannou but I can't see him lasting more than a couple of minutes in either sport. It's not like Francis is gonna take him down and start showing off his jitz. Wilder, imo, would bash him up quick time.

Boxing rules death sentence for Ngannou, but mma short night for Wilder
Um no. What's ngannou gonna do kick him or take him down which he never does? Wilder decapitates anyone at heavyweight in mma rules except maybe DC

I love Ngannou but I can't see him lasting more than a couple of minutes in either sport. It's not like Francis is gonna take him down and start showing off his jitz. Wilder, imo, would bash him up quick time.
He might not have the jiu jitsu to give Stipe or DC problems but I’m sure he trains grappling everyday even though that’s not his bread and butter. I doubt Wilder has ever trained TDD a day in his life. He also has really long and skinny legs that are ripe for the old ankle pick.

Iirc Paul Daley turned into an NCAA wrestler when he fought MVP a few months back. They’ve all got the minimal version of their lesser discipline in their back pocket, which I’m this case would be plenty.

He might not have the jiu jitsu to give Stipe or DC problems but I’m sure he trains grappling everyday even though that’s not his bread and butter. I doubt Wilder has ever trained TDD a day in his life. He also has really long and skinny legs that are ripe for the old ankle pick.

Iirc Paul Daley turned into an NCAA wrestler when he fought MVP a few months back. They’ve all got the minimal version of their lesser discipline in their back pocket, which I’m this case would be plenty.
Whilst I get your point, Daley lost because he didn't know what he was doing, and the more talented striker won. I think this would be the case with Wilder - Ngannou too.

Deontae’s a bad match up for Francis.

Taller, longer, faster, *stronger (maybe)

Francis gets by knocking out mma fighters. Stipe out struck him. If Louis Ortiz couldn’t beat Wilder Francis won’t.

Wilder could be arrested after the fight, for murder.
This is ridiculous. I believe AJ will defeat Wilder, but Ngannou can´t even qualify to be sparring for neither of them.
Insane idea, really.

Joe Rogan is a fucking retard. He couldn't connect with Stipe Miocic or Derrick Lewis, but he's going to "connect" with Wilder? Ngannou would get KTFO in 30 seconds or less. He doesn't have anywhere near the power Deontay has. The UFC saying he's the hardest puncher is a crock of shit.

Ngannou has NO cardio.
He can last about 2.5minutes.

Wilder would play with him. Pointless match.

Nguyo has subs on his resume
Compared to Wilder he's Damien Maia on the ground

even this guy has subs on his resume and he is white

20141225014253_IMG_4337.JPG

Back