Media Joe Rogan Wants to See Francis Ngannou Fight Deontay Wilder

Oh man why does Rogan propose nonsense like this. Wilder will just KO Francis easily and make MMA look bad.

This is like when Rogan promoted Rousey, except Rousey was a draw.

Joe's perception will change once JDS knockout Francis and his tune will change.

giphy.gif

Wilder is one of the biggest anomalies I've ever seen in combat sports.

The dude is skinny even for basketball standards yet produces more power in a single punch than just about any human being ever. He also strays further away from conventional textbook technique than any notable pro boxer, yet has knocked down every opponent he has ever fought, and posseses a knockout-to-win ratio of 97.5%.

he's like a scaled up Tommy Hearns.

One thing about Wilder, regardless of what his boxing critics say about how unorthodox he is throwing wild looping punches all over the place, he always lands because of how technical he is in his own way (he might not be a boxer in the classical sense but he knows exactly where his opponents head will be at any given time) and has legit one punch KO power, his record speaks for itself (41 fights/40 KOs) only Fury has come back from the devastation that Wilder unleashed on him. Ngannou would get killed in the first round, if it's a boxing match that is, and I don't think Wilder is delusional enough to go into MMA to get GNPed or kicked in the legs and for what? An amazing 6-figure contract? I don't f***ing think so.

he mae 15 million dollars vs dominic.

He could train MMA for 2 years and maybe earn 1-3 million.

Even Joshua said, he would fight Stipe and he could use his kicks, teeth, elbows etc. but Joshua has no time for TDD and other stuff, he was 100% right.

Anyone here pretending this would be competitive in boxing is a total moron.

Huehuehue Wilder throws windmill punches

Dude is world class. He would knock Mugumbo dead.

God no, Ngannou chin would not quit on him and thus Ngannou would be eating punches until the fight is over.

Not saying it would be competitive but Everyone here is delusional if they think they would would not wanna watch this.

Francis could not beat Black beast who trains once a month for 5 minutes and half of that training includes a 2 minute break, so based on that, and what i saw in that fight, this guy is a hair's length away from having a mental game of fucking Rose, and i cant trust fighters like that, big dude who looks scary but IRL is scared of spiders and butterfly's.

lol Wilder would make Francis look like a bum, which even Stipe was able to do.

But yes I'd watch. One sided beatdowns are fun. Barboza vs Hooker was one of my favorite recent fights for example.

For someone who weighs about 50 pounds less than Ngannou, Wilder's probably the most powerful and feared puncher in all of combay sport.

I'd favor Wilder to he honest, but wouldn't be surprised if he gets stiffed either.

These 2 pack a mean punch.

MMA power hardly ever carries over to boxing the way you think it would.
I guarantee you Wilder has fought numerous opponents who hit way hard than Ngannou with boxing gloves on. Needless to say Ngannou would get absolutely wrecked withing 2 rounds.

These are the types of claims that really make you question Joe's certified 127 IQ

It's not like he just said "hey I want to see Wilder vs Ngannou", he went on a full analysis of how Wilder isn't the slickest guy and how Francis beat a great striker in Overeem LOL. Ngannou has minimal footwork, horrible striking defense, no variation of head-body strikes, and his power would be diminished with 8 Ounce + gloves

Wilder does him worse than he did Brazeale. Ngannou would get demolished by 6 foot 7 Brazeale

Joe really has a thing for big black dudes.

Back