Media Joe Rogan Wants to See Francis Ngannou Fight Deontay Wilder

Francis could not beat Black beast who trains once a month for 5 minutes and half of that training includes a 2 minute break, so based on that, and what i saw in that fight, this guy is a hair's length away from having a mental game of fucking Rose, and i cant trust fighters like that, big dude who looks scary but IRL is scared of spiders and butterfly's.

Hey man, spiders are no joke.

Wilder would rather easily take this though I reckon.

Boxing coach used to always say "its aint a wrong punch if it works"

and almost all of his submissions were done within his first year of training MMA. If a fringe athlete like Ngannou can successfully win by subs after training for a year, imagine what a true combat professional like Wilder can accomplish.

If athletic ability and 3 months training is all it took, Greg Hardy would be a champion right now instead of a scrub with no ground game.

If athletic ability and 3 months training is all it took, Greg Hardy would be a champion right now instead of a scrub with no ground game.
he's undefeated aside from the DQ (which we all know is a bullshit rule). I say he's doing ok for himself.

LMAO, is Rogan talking about a boxing match? if so then he is drugged out of his mind. Ngannou would be a complete and utter punching bag for Wilder, he is so slow, takes about a minute to load up a big swing, he is very raw and amateurish, forget about 41-0 Wilder, Ngannou would get clowned badly by Joe Joyce or any journeyman.

If Rogan means a MMA match, then yeah thats a different story.
Dubois or even Gorman finish Francis, not to mention what wilder would do a guy that has defended his hw belt 9 times 1 of only 12 men to do so in hw boxing history

Wilder to be the first boxer also charged for rape after winning by KO.

Back