Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

When people stop thinking that one side is wrong and one side is right maybe they will begin to see the truths in both

i agree man and that's my basic position on most things but in this case the exteem anti vaccine side is batshit crazy and for more reasons than i listed and its gonna get some people killed.

i was mostly just joking around with you though and in no way am i saying you hold those ideas friend.

The vaccine is needed on a mass level to stop the spread. Look at how India is doing without vaccines. The more we let this virus spread the higher the chance for dangerous variants to emerge.

It's gonna be absolutely dreadful if morons not taking the vaccine leads to new, more dangerous strains that the vaccine doesn't work on. Then it's 2020 all over again and it will all have been due to the antivax movement.

Look, COVID is real. I've never been one of those 'hoax' people. And the virus can put you on your ass. For good in some people...RIP

Our immune systems are the strongest thing against COVID or any other new strain virus. We have to get exposed to these viruses in order for our bodies to build antibodies to combat them. All that social distancing and lockdowns did well to slow the spread but let's be real: there is little to nothing you can do to prevent yourself from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The best thing you could do is stay home if you are feeling sick even if it's only a minor cold and not COVID

The whole point of the 'pandemic' wasn't to stop the spread of the coronavirus but to "flatten the curve" so the hospitals wouldn't be overrun. "Stay home to save lives." "Social distance to save lives." "Wear a mask to save lives." Now, it's "take the vaccine to save lives" so we can return to normalcy.

You can understand why a lot of folks are a little hesitant to take a newly rushed vaccine when they keep moving the goalposts, can't you?

Its so easy to get caught up in an issue where there is so much inconsistency its turned into an identity thing. I don't think anyone really knows whats going on. People are so antagonistic towards the "opposite side" its quite ridiculous really
I see much more anger and antagonism from the vaccine advocates... most “antivaxxers” just want their kids to be left alone and not forced to take an experimental intervention.

I wouldnt say its a matter of the actual body its more about your mental state in relation to it... you can have a top health but mentally you are an idiot (like Rogan) so in those cases you should get vaccinated, you are simply not emotionally strong for opposition to your health

Some people would be ok not getting vaccinated sure I agree on that, but since most people in this word are idiots full of fear then probably within humans its not a good advice to tell them to not get vaccinated. I have learned that within the last year.

I hope he get cancelled over this or really over anything. He bores me.

We should all get 50 years on the planet and then fuck right off.

fuck that go full Children of the Corn and do it at 19....well for women anyway.... guys get to live until they are a year older than however old I happen to be

my friend had permanent asthma symptoms headaches and weakness after recovering from covid. it was devastating. after his second vaccine shot all of his health came back. this is happening for enough people to be worth a try imo.

Um....do you know what the word "permanent" means????

<BlackPinkStab>

Joe Rogan can say what he pleases . you dont have to pay attention. He is not a medical professional or a politician.

I agree with this. It's stupid for a young and healthy person to take a vaccine for an illness they aren't vulnerable to. At the very least it should be optional. Mandatory vaccinations or restricted freedom is so fucked up, I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime and especially not so for such a minor illness.
I read that most young people were carriers but developed immunity when they got it but had no symptoms and the issue was they could pass it to the elderly so they said stay away from elderly, as long as they are in good health and not obese or immune compromised.

I’m 32 and healthy. It was like the worst flu that I’ve ever had. Like the Flu on steroids.
This is what scares me its like the lotto like random as fuck you either get symptoms where people barely get any or just sniffles and then you have the severe ones like your symptoms

I wish they further understood this virus, its making me scared nto to wear a mask anymore its so unpredictable.

Look, COVID is real. I've never been one of those 'hoax' people. And the virus can put you on your ass. For good in some people...RIP

Our immune systems are the strongest thing against COVID or any other new strain virus. We have to get exposed to these viruses in order for our bodies to build antibodies to combat them. All that social distancing and lockdowns did well to slow the spread but let's be real: there is little to nothing you can do to prevent yourself from becoming infected with the coronavirus. The best thing you could do is stay home if you are feeling sick even if it's only a minor cold and not COVID

The whole point of the 'pandemic' wasn't to stop the spread of the coronavirus but to "flatten the curve" so the hospitals wouldn't be overrun. "Stay home to save lives." "Social distance to save lives." "Wear a mask to save lives." Now, it's "take the vaccine to save lives" so we can return to normalcy.

You can understand why a lot of folks are a little hesitant to take a newly rushed vaccine when they keep moving the goalposts, can't you?
Stay home if youre feeling sick doesnt work since you can spread it and not know it. Which i think the average person should be concerned about but apparently this is a difficult thing to understand for rogan.

I really dont think the vaccine magically made him overcome his "permanent" symptoms. Just a coincidence and he was on the road to full recovery with or with out the vaccine
or placebo, thats kinda weird how his symptoms miraculous went away, it could be in his head like a placebo effect

You trust getting exposed to a virus that has killed over half a million people in the U.S. and led to health complications for many more but you don't trust the vaccine? That's an irrational thought process.

The point of the vaccine is herd immunity. No herd immunity, the virus keeps spreading. More spreading means more more mutations and more variants, which we don't want. Look at what is going on in India right now with a vaccine shortage.

How about just not watching it yourself?

I have never seen an episode of his podcast but that I hear his mouth during the UFC fights and hear other people keep talking about him and it's never funny or interesting. Just boring same ol same ol.

Rogan's takes on Covid have gone from one polarity of stupid to the other. All the while a basic understanding of the problem has completely eluded him.

Of course nobody should be looking to him as an authority on anything. But that doesn't stop millions of young bros from doing it.

Sickest 6 weeks of my life. I was in shape when I got it. Took me 10 weeks I feel to recover my fitness after testing negative. Was taking vitamin 5000 iu’s & zinc months before already, and still got sick AF. Had I not been in shape I was, prolly much worse.

Affects people differently, I got infected by PA & she brushed it off mildly in 4 days, nearly asymptomatic.
In my case, diarrhea, extreme fatigue, bed ridden a large portion of time; compromised breathing, couldn’t eat or taste, and body aches coupled with scarier bouts of anxiety.

I was healthy & strong before. I’d get the vaccine for self & just as important... so you don’t infect those around you quietly (a symptomatically).
aren't Most cases asymptomatic, whats interesting is the extreme ones like yours, they need to find out why you and others get extreme symptoms and others only mild to nothing like your coworker. I heard if you take steroids or some stuff like that you could get severe sides from covid.

Stay home if youre feeling sick doesnt work since you can spread it and not know it. Which i think the average person should be concerned about but apparently this is a difficult thing to understand for rogan.

So what the hell are you supposed to do?! Stay home for the next few years until it's safe?

They are already saying you may need a 3rd booster shot of Moderna even after you've been "fully vaccinated" because it supposedly wears off in 6 months. They also said to keep wearing a mask even after you've been vaccinated to keep from spreading the virus. So what the hell is the point of getting the damn vaccine for some people who have already had COVID and are completely healthy again?

They just keep moving the goalposts and it's making people hesitant to take a still untested vaccine

Back