Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

"If you're like 21 years old and you say to me, 'Should I get vaccinated,' I go, 'No,'" Rogan said. "Are you healthy? Are you a healthy person? ... If you're a healthy person and you're exercising all the time and you're young and you're eating well, I don't think you need to worry about this."
Has he not been paying attention to all the health problems the 26 year old professional athlete Khamzat Chimaev is having over this?

I'll miss ya bud

{<redford}

To bet serious though, the idea has merit. So many societies today seem to be always working towards extending the lifetime. I think that's whackadoo. Work on Improving the quality of life. We get a set amount of time. We get that figure taught to us young. We live what, for us individually, is a fulfilling life and then fuck right off.
<seedat>

Plenty of compost for the trees.

my friend had permanent asthma symptoms headaches and weakness after recovering from covid. it was devastating. after his second vaccine shot all of his health came back. this is happening for enough people to be worth a try imo.
I really dont think the vaccine magically made him overcome his "permanent" symptoms. Just a coincidence and he was on the road to full recovery with or with out the vaccine

my friend had permanent asthma symptoms headaches and weakness after recovering from covid. it was devastating. after his second vaccine shot all of his health came back. this is happening for enough people to be worth a try imo.

It's likely I'll use anecdotal evidence from people I'm close with to make the decision soon. I know a guy that worked on the Moderna vaccine. He's pretty brilliant. He's not terribly political and he thinks his best chance of not only not getting a strong case but not being responsible for spreading it is to vaccinate. That's the sort of opinion that resonates with me. Or it did until Joe told me I shouldn't. Big phew there eh?

I really dont think the vaccine magically made him overcome his "permanent" symptoms. Just a coincidence and he was on the road to full recovery with or with out the vaccine
not so friend. its happening in significant enough numbers that studies are underway to explain why it works.

It isn't magic so you're correct in a way.

It's likely I'll use anecdotal evidence from people I'm close with to make the decision soon. I know a guy that worked on the Moderna vaccine. He's pretty brilliant. He's not terribly political and he thinks his best chance of not only not getting a strong case but not being responsible for spreading it is to vaccinate. That's the sort of opinion that resonates with me. Or it did until Joe told me I shouldn't. Big phew there eh?

me too man. i did it not just for myself but for others. but maybe ill just take psychedelics instead after watching rogan.

{<redford}

To bet serious though, the idea has merit. So many societies today seem to be always working towards extending the lifetime. I think that's whackadoo. Work on Improving the quality of life. We get a set amount of time. We get that figure taught to us young. We live what, for us individually, is a fulfilling life and then fuck right off.
<seedat>

Plenty of compost for the trees.
I'll be holding to your word in about 7 years bud

Why should young people risk their own health to save a bunch of really old/unhealthy people? Who's being the selfish one here?

What does this have to do with risking your health?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back