Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

TidWell

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Big Joe Hogan telling young folk not to get vaccinated, what you guy sthink on this?

Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

Joe Rogan, the host of one of the most popular podcasts in the world, is facing criticism after claiming that healthy young people shouldn't "worry about" getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

The Joe Rogan Experience host made his comments encouraging young listeners not to get a COVID-19 vaccine if they're "healthy" during a recent episode of his show, as Media Matters for America reported.

"If you're like 21 years old and you say to me, 'Should I get vaccinated,' I go, 'No,'" Rogan said. "Are you healthy? Are you a healthy person? ... If you're a healthy person and you're exercising all the time and you're young and you're eating well, I don't think you need to worry about this."

Health experts, in fact, have been urging adults of all ages to get vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of whether they're in a high-risk group so that the United States can achieve herd immunity and end the pandemic. The CDC has noted that data suggests fully vaccinated people largely "do not carry the virus," meaning those at lower risk would be helping protect others from COVID-19 by getting a vaccine.

With that in mind, Rogan drew heavy criticism for his comments, with some directing their anger at Spotify, where his show is an exclusive. In 2020, The Joe Rogan Experience was the service's most popular podcast. These weren't Rogan's first comments about the pandemic to stir up controversy, though, as he previously said that wearing masks "is for bitches." Rogan's guest at the time, comedian Bill Burr, pushed back.

"I'm not gonna sit here with no medical degree listening to you with no medical degree, with an American flag behind you smoking a cigar, acting like we know what's up better than the CDC," Burr shot back.

Full article
https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-rogan-tells-massive-audience-202457655.html

Big Joe Hogan telling young folk not to get vaccinated, what you guy sthink on this?

Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

Joe Rogan, the host of one of the most popular podcasts in the world, is facing criticism after claiming that healthy young people shouldn't "worry about" getting vaccinated against COVID-19.

The Joe Rogan Experience host made his comments encouraging young listeners not to get a COVID-19 vaccine if they're "healthy" during a recent episode of his show, as Media Matters for America reported.

"If you're like 21 years old and you say to me, 'Should I get vaccinated,' I go, 'No,'" Rogan said. "Are you healthy? Are you a healthy person? ... If you're a healthy person and you're exercising all the time and you're young and you're eating well, I don't think you need to worry about this."

Health experts, in fact, have been urging adults of all ages to get vaccinated against COVID-19 regardless of whether they're in a high-risk group so that the United States can achieve herd immunity and end the pandemic. The CDC has noted that data suggests fully vaccinated people largely "do not carry the virus," meaning those at lower risk would be helping protect others from COVID-19 by getting a vaccine.

With that in mind, Rogan drew heavy criticism for his comments, with some directing their anger at Spotify, where his show is an exclusive. In 2020, The Joe Rogan Experience was the service's most popular podcast. These weren't Rogan's first comments about the pandemic to stir up controversy, though, as he previously said that wearing masks "is for bitches." Rogan's guest at the time, comedian Bill Burr, pushed back.

"I'm not gonna sit here with no medical degree listening to you with no medical degree, with an American flag behind you smoking a cigar, acting like we know what's up better than the CDC," Burr shot back.

Full article
https://www.yahoo.com/news/joe-rogan-tells-massive-audience-202457655.html

Kind of sad how the article didn't state that the mask thing was a joke and something Rogan purposely said to piss Burr off. I do agree with him about young people not taking the vaccine. I'm not taking it either unless I'm forced to, to continue going on vacation.

I don't go to Joe Rogan for medical advice in the first place, but as far as I'm concerned he is as free to voice his opinion as anyone else should be and to have an actual discussion about this or anything else.

I don't go to Joe Rogan for medical advice in the first place, but as far as I'm concerned he is as free to voice his opinion as anyone else should be and to have an actual discussion about this or anything else.
Sounds a little bit too much like freedom there. I would advise against this nonsense and make sure you agree with everything CNN and papa Joe say. They have PHDs in this stuff.

Why should young people risk their own health to save a bunch of really old/unhealthy people? Who's being the selfish one here?

We should all get 50 years on the planet and then fuck right off.

I agree with this. It's stupid for a young and healthy person to take a vaccine for an illness they aren't vulnerable to. At the very least it should be optional. Mandatory vaccinations or restricted freedom is so fucked up, I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime and especially not so for such a minor illness.

This sums up Joe Rogan perfectly....
joe-rogan-aliens-weed-768x451.jpg

"am i my brothers keeper?" asks the old testament.

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends".-Jesus

"fuck those fat asses, old people and weak people" "why should i take a risk for them?" -- sherfront christians.

I just recovered from Covid and it feels like my lungs will never be 100 percent.

Get vaccinated.

my friend had permanent asthma symptoms headaches and weakness after recovering from covid. it was devastating. after his second vaccine shot all of his health came back. this is happening for enough people to be worth a try imo.

Back