Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

I mean honestly why would I pay for health insurance when I can get my medical advice here for free?

I've always felt foolish. I wish I could just pick the single and cover my kid as she's not a member here. That I know of anyway.

I agree with this. It's stupid for a young and healthy person to take a vaccine for an illness they aren't vulnerable to. At the very least it should be optional. Mandatory vaccinations or restricted freedom is so fucked up, I never thought I'd see it in my lifetime and especially not so for such a minor illness.

The vaccine is needed on a mass level to stop the spread. Look at how India is doing without vaccines. The more we let this virus spread the higher the chance for dangerous variants to emerge.

It's gonna be absolutely dreadful if morons not taking the vaccine leads to new, more dangerous strains that the vaccine doesn't work on. Then it's 2020 all over again and it will all have been due to the antivax movement.

my friend had permanent asthma symptoms headaches and weakness after recovering from covid. it was devastating. after his second vaccine shot all of his health came back. this is happening for enough people to be worth a try imo.
This makes no sense. That is not AT ALL how vaccines work. They don't cause you to recover from the effects of infection.

the only advice i would take from rogan is anything related to DMT

Its so easy to get caught up in an issue where there is so much inconsistency its turned into an identity thing. I don't think anyone really knows whats going on. People are so antagonistic towards the "opposite side" its quite ridiculous really

This makes no sense. That is not AT ALL how vaccines work. They don't cause you to recover from the effects of infection.
there are several theories as to why it IS happening. one of them is that pockets of the virus are surviving in people's bodies long term after recovering and taking the vaccine fixes that issue.

point is studies are underway because its happening enough to warrant that.

its bad news if you think the vaccine is the mark of the beast i know.......

Its so easy to get caught up in an issue where there is so much inconsistency its turned into an identity thing. I don't think anyone really knows whats going on. People are so antagonistic towards the "opposite side" its quite ridiculous really

i mean i guess you are right. the vaccine could be an evil plot from the dems to control people's minds or maybe its the mark of the beast too, or both.

there are several theories as to why it IS happening. one of them is that pockets of the virus are surviving in people's bodies long term after recovering and taking the vaccine fixes that issue.

point is studies are underway because its happening enough to warrant that.

its bad news if you think the vaccine is the mark of the beast i know.......

If there are studies underway, fair enough. Where did you read about this? Got any sources?

Sickest 6 weeks of my life. I was in shape when I got it. Took me 10 weeks I feel to recover my fitness after testing negative. Was taking vitamin D 5000 iu’s & zinc months before already, and still got sick AF. Had I not been in shape I was, prolly much worse.

Affects people differently, I got infected by PA & she brushed it off mildly in 4 days, nearly asymptomatic.
In my case, diarrhea, extreme fatigue, bed ridden a large portion of time; compromised breathing, couldn’t eat or taste, and body aches coupled with scarier bouts of anxiety.

I was healthy & strong before. I’d get the vaccine for self & just as important... so you don’t infect those around you quietly (asymptomatically).

Last edited:
Why should young people risk their own health to save a bunch of really old/unhealthy people? Who's being the selfish one here?

Because it's the humane thing to do? We all get old and frail. Someone young is gonna be wiping your ass when you're not able to anymore.

Also, lol @ anyone outside of high school taking Joe Rogan seriously.

joe aka "google phd rogan" is a fucking hippy assed pothead. be wary before you oblige to his words.

If there are studies underway, fair enough. Where did you read about this? Got any sources?

literally everywhere that is not partisan is talking about this friend.

here is a link but if you type in long haulers vaccine recovery symptoms you'll get many many hits.

Lol is that what youre aaying I think?

no. but lots of people do and it makes it pretty hard to admit vaccines are showing themselves to really help people with long term debilitation due to getting covid. there seems to be an almost religious resistance to the vaccines being beneficial.

no. but lots of people do and it makes it pretty hard to admit vaccines are showing themselves to really help people with long term debilitation due to getting covid. there seems to be an almost religious resistance to the vaccines being beneficial.
When people stop thinking that one side is wrong and one side is right maybe they will begin to see the truths in both

Back