Social Joe Rogan tells his massive audience that healthy young people shouldn't get vaccinated

When you compare it to the news it’s polar opposite. Should I be questioning my reality? I see your point, I just feel the reaction to Covid is worse than Covid itself. The reaction hurts everyone, NY and CA are crippled because they’re virtue signaling and not changing a god damned thing.

We should always question our own reality, especially when it all feels comfortable and everything is seemingly simple.

We should always question our own reality, especially when it all feels comfortable and everything is seemingly simple.

indeed, and we should compare reality to what we’re being told. If things don’t match up you have to have some faith one way or the other.

I don’t work with the elderly, I don’t doubt it has a huge impact on them.

That worldometers website shows quite a significant peak in daily new cases though in the last few months.

Many of those peaks would be post interstate spread, hotel leaks etc. They were working hard to trace all cases to a point of origin until the number cracked 1500 plus in two states.
One cluster in particular was actually linked to the recent vaccine protests here were we finally had a traced spreading event post protest resulting in a number of cases.
The case load effectively doubled within a 2-4 week period after the protests sadly. You can say what you want about lockdowns and all that, but 200-500+ people getting together from everywhere resulted in a pretty big jump in our case numbers when the majority where anti any covid measures. Maybe people will say conspiracy because it hadn't happened before, but people get paid here for testing. I am guessing people went in to get their cash and then suddenly found they were positive and it was linked back to this stuff.

Many of those peaks would be post interstate spread, hotel leaks etc. They were working hard to trace all cases to a point of origin until the number cracked 1500 plus in two states.
One cluster in particular was actually linked to the recent vaccine protests here were we finally had a traced spreading event post protest resulting in a number of cases.
The case load effectively doubled within a 2-4 week period after the protests sadly. You can say what you want about lockdowns and all that, but 200-500+ people getting together from everywhere resulted in a pretty big jump in our case numbers when the majority where anti any covid measures. Maybe people will say conspiracy because it hadn't happened before, but people get paid here for testing. I am guessing people went in to get their cash and then suddenly found they were positive and it was linked back to this stuff.
Still seems weird to me that when a large part of the population is vaccinated and the numbers are that high. Would be extremely unlikely that that's just from the unvaccinated.

Still seems weird to me that when a large part of the population is vaccinated and the numbers are that high. Would be extremely unlikely that that's just from the unvaccinated.

The high vaccination rates have only happened in the last 2 weeks for the 2 states with high covid numbers 100+.
Victoria hit 70% 2 days ago and will crack 80% in a week.
NSW is about 2-3 weeks ahead.

25th of August was the first day Pfizer was available in Australia. Prior to that it was only Astrazeneca, which a warning RE: anyone under 60.
At the end of August only 35.7% of the population was vaccinated. It's now doubled in just on 2 months and hit 70% just now. Most of our population was only partially or unvaccinated for most of that period. AZ had a 12 week wait for the second and Pfizer was originally pushed back 8 weeks to get everyone one dose. Basically everyone who waited for their first dose until Pfizer or got AZ late is getting there second now.
https://www.health.gov.au/resources/publications/covid-19-vaccine-rollout-update-21-october-2021

The other states don't even know what covid is and have just kept their borders closed whilst they slowly vaccinate. NSW (in particular) and VIC received more vaccines because of their covid outbreaks and having the largest populations. The other states just shut them out and went about normal life.

5K likes to 15K dislikes.

The ratioing of this video was very satisfying to see, and restored a little faith in humanity for me.
I can't stand Cenk, but I like to get takes and opinions from multiple sources, so I stayed subscribed to TYT, but this was the one that broke the camel's back.
He's so emotional and stupid that it's physically and mentally difficult to watch and listen to him speak.
He is so clearly bitter and jealous that he isn't a bigger name

indeed, and we should compare reality to what we’re being told. If things don’t match up you have to have some faith one way or the other.

I don’t work with the elderly, I don’t doubt it has a huge impact on them.

I think we have to keep in mind exactly what we're talking about though.
We're talking about a virus that has infected people all around the planet. The damage hasn't been evenly distributed amongst every town and mega city around the world. So using our own reality in a case like this doesn't tell you anything beyond what's happening...in your own reality.

There are places that didn't have large outbreaks, and then there are places that had huge outbreaks.
And I'm sure there are a variety of reasons to help explain that, like, what government and business restrictions were there? How much was the general populace following those rules, and taking precautions to protect themselves and others? How fast or slow were government and people responding to the virus before it really started to spread? Is this a city/tow that gets a lot of travel and traffic? Etc.
These are things that can vary greatly from place to place.

5K likes to 15K dislikes.

The ratioing of this video was very satisfying to see, and restored a little faith in humanity for me.
I can't stand Cenk, but I like to get takes and opinions from multiple sources, so I stayed subscribed to TYT, but this was the one that broke the camel's back.
He's so emotional and stupid that it's physically and mentally difficult to watch and listen to him speak.
He is so clearly bitter and jealous that he isn't a bigger name

Can you do a quick bullet point run down please? If you have the time to waste. I'm not much for listening to Cenk but your post has me somewhat curious, if not enough so to spend any time listening to that guy. I got as far as Gupta got ambushed. Fwiw, I don't think Joe came off well during that interview so not sure what Cenk is crying about.

Joe Rogan, the man who's head is enlarged from growth hormone, takes a million supplements and vitamins and eats chargrilled meat daily is the last person I've look to for health advise. I find it funny how relaxed his attitude towards those who are young and healthy to not get vaccinated, though when he gets it who boasts about how healthy he is, takes a multitude of medications that even those with money would have a hard time gaining access to. If he wasn't that worried about covid, why not just let your natural immunity fight it out ?

Can you do a quick bullet point run down please? If you have the time to waste. I'm not much for listening to Cenk but your post has me somewhat curious, if not enough so to spend any time listening to that guy. I got as far as Gupta got ambushed. Fwiw, I don't think Joe came off well during that interview so not sure what Cenk is crying about.

Sure. It was the delivery more than anything that broke me. He sounded more unhinged than normal.
Some points:

*Joe Rogan has on people that lie all the time, including about Cenk. (lol WhothefookisthatGIF?)
So because Rogan didn't defend Cenk against "lies" told by Jimmy Dore, or Dave Rubin, then Rogan has no grounds to be angry when people lie about him.

*Gupta was "ambushed" and unprepared.
Gupta was too friendly with Joe because Joe is a celebrity, and he, and CNN establishment want to be friends with celebrities.
But then Ana says that she learned something new in that podcast, about a study that Rogan brought up about children getting vaccinated, and it causing heart issues in them. So because Gupta didn't have all the answers regarding a novel virus and all treatments, he was "unprepared".
So Cenk and Ana just wanted Gupta to push the vaccine and demonize any conversation on all other treatments.

*People died because they listened to Joe Rogan. Joe Rogan is doing damage to the country. It's Rogan's fans' fault that we have to wear a mask because they won't get vaccinated.

And then he brings up a strawman that dismisses what Rogan's entire beef is. Cenk says "Advil can't cure cancer", as if that is analogous to Ivermectin "curing" COVID, and what Rogan is saying about it. Cenk is saying that because Gupta didn't denounce Ivermectin, that that means he is helping to legitimize it.
The beef from Rogan is that CNN misrepresented what he was taking. And not making a distinction between something not being fully studied and tested as a treatment vs. something that can only have an effect on worms in horses.
So Cenk's argument is that Rogan is the one doing the disinformation--while ignoring the disinformation coming from CNN.
So CNN's disinfo > Rogan's disinfo.

Back