Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
it is obviously TRT Vitor

He did though. 48-47. 2 out of 3 agree with me and thats all that matters. Close fight and a good one. People need to move on from that.
Damn, i though you would know better. Rob is their poster boy for Australian market, young marketable prospect. Of course they will not let an aging barely english language speaking fighter on his way out to derail it, and get the decision. Rob looked like he got hit by a truck and a steam roller after that. Romero looked like he did a sparing match. Damage is what counts the most or what should count in a fight, 90% of MMA audience outside your little clique of friends would disagree with you.

Rousimar Palhares! If that dude gets you into submission he is not gonna stop, you will feel the pain and face injury
they even had to fakenews paul harris out of the ufc cos other fighters were scared of him.

other:

giphy.gif

Thiago-Silva-UFC-108-450x260.jpg

I feel like Mighty Mouse is the scariest fighter. I’d much rather get womped by some huge dude like Ngannou than some tiny ass dude.

Lee fucking Murray

Damn, i though you would know better. Rob is their poster boy for Australian market, young marketable prospect. Of course they will not let an aging barely english language speaking fighter on his way out to derail it, and get the decision. Rob looked like he got hit by a truck and a steam roller after that. Romero looked like he did a sparing match. Damage is what counts the most or what should count in a fight, 90% of MMA audience outside your little clique of friends would disagree with you.
Nah buddy. A broken orbital is no joke. I wouldn't call that no damage. We wont agree so not going into this argument again as its been done to death. Still think Yoel is the scariest dude followed by TRT Vitor then Rumble.

We should pit Ngannou vs. Rumble -- #1 and #2 -- and see how many PPVs that hauls!

Romero by miles, he's scary powerful and very skilled/technical. That's a deadly combination
Thats why I have him at number 1. Francis and Rumble have the big punch Ko, most likely a right. Yoel nearly kills people with punches, knees and elbows. And while you worry about that oh shit he ankle picks you like a bitch.

Yoel Romero destroys people and their careers. Rob beat him twice and ended up with a broken hand, broken knee and had to get emergency surgery for a hernia.

I would have to agree on Romero too. Once you go Romero you don't go back. Between Weidman and Rockhold and all the other men who couldn't handle 3rd round Romero.. We never have seen Rockhold since and that knee on Weidman ones of the worst knockouts I saw in UFC.

On another note as somehow one of the other few outspoken Whittaker fans on the forum, I'm really glad they didn't strip Whittaker and they are making an interim belt instead. That would have been the bullshit move of the century for the UFC to strip Whittaker after he took 50 minutes of overweight Romero and lived and won.

WhittakerHomecoming-Getty-1120.jpg

For a while there palhares was the boogeyman.

I would have to agree on Romero too. Once you go Romero you don't go back. Between Weidman and Rockhold and all the other men who couldn't handle 3rd round Romero.. We never have seen Rockhold since and that knee on Weidman ones of the worst knockouts I saw in UFC.

On another note as somehow one of the other few outspoken Whittaker fans on the forum, I'm really glad they didn't strip Whittaker and they are making an interim belt instead. That would have been the bullshit move of the century for the UFC to strip Whittaker after he took 50 minutes of overweight Romero and lived and won.

WhittakerHomecoming-Getty-1120.jpg
IMO I dont mind stripping as long as they get a TS on their first fight back. Depends how long Robs out, if he is end of year then yes. If a couple of months then No. Big ups to you bro, there aren't many of us fans here. Uphill battle talking to salty Yoel fans or the majority of the dog that likes disrespectful anus's.

Gotta be Ngannou.
I would rather fight Rumble than Ngannou if I have to pick.

MHJSkTJ.gif

Last edited:
I think it's a subpar list altogether, to be honest. In agreement with others that if you are talking UFC history, too many truly scary fighters are not present. TRT Vitor, Palhares, Thiago, Lawler, etc. GSP scary? Laughable. Incredible fighter, hardly scary. Crocop? I love Crocop but if we are talking UFC, not even remotely scary. Pride Crocop was very scary indeed, UFC Crocop was milquetoast at best and was shook for most of his fights in the promotion. This is more of a list of the only names you could come up with that are notable in your mind, which is fine, but mostly hit or miss. That leaves me no choice but to pick Jon Jones who I personally despise since he beats most opponents before the fight even occurs.

TS really dropped the ball there.

Brock was terrified of him and he's number 4 in voting ha.

Ubereems chin though, that makes him a bit less scary.
The Uberchin was better than the Overchin. Even Badr couldn’t knock him out cold. That horse meat neck gave him the support he needed.

Lol’d at Matt Brown.

Prime Shogun is my choice for scariest dude.

Or Prime Mirko. That dude was mean.

Back