Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
The UFC probably sponsored him to say it

As long as someone is paying Joe will say anything that doesn't stop his future sponsorships

Yoel Romero destroys people and their careers. Rob beat him twice and ended up with a broken hand, broken knee and had to get emergency surgery for a hernia.

the soldier of steroids

GSP has FIVE VOTES until now... For the SCARIEST fighter...
HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
This is truly gold. Omg <45>:D

I hate khabib but how is he not even nominated?
Guy is a psycho, strong as an ape, hardcore Muslim, russian(!) And has smashed all his opponents, even connor was shitting his pants.

Other than that I like the Gregg hardy look lol

Brock Lesnar is 6'3 280lbs - two-time NCAA All-American, two-time Big Ten Conference Champion and the 2000 NCAA heavyweight champion, with a record of 106–5 overall in four years of college. Who won the UFC Heavyweight title in his 4th professional mma bout.

Francis Ngannou is 6'4 250lbs is a former sand quarry worker, who decided to start boxing at 22.... <36>
And look who has 4 times the votes
<36>

Screenshot-20190221-153202-Samsung-Internet.jpg

giphy.webp

I'd nominate Hendo. Seemed like he could walk through strikes and just flung that Hbomb. Watching him wind that up was cringworthy.

Romero is definitely up there as well. He's got the tools physically but he's also such a weird off-kilter dude even down to his stance. Head tilted sideways and you never know if he's gonna fucking kiss you (Luke) of erase your face with a knee (The Chris).

Reminds me of that Van Damme movie Wrong Bet. "I don't know if I wanna fight you...or fuck you". Now THAT's a scary dude! He was fucking JC up a bit as well.

Blah blah blah

Company man Joe as usual says the latest guy to have a recent win is the best

Honestly I don't find any of the guys on that list to be scary. Ngannou seems like a very nice man who wouldn't hurt anyone outside the cage.

Honestly I think someone like Gilbert Yvel is the scariest, that motherfucker is straight up crazy. He looks like a guy who doesn't really care about the consequences of his actions, and that shit is scary.

Back