Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
The pre-USADA Ubereem that was walking around the ring with opponents in his standing guillotines.

I feel like scariest is such a subjective thing tho. Reading the options and weighing some of them in my mine I realize a lot of the scariest never even fought in the UFC. I feel like out of the options given Wanderlei is the best choice. Some others that come to mind (admittedly some outside the UFC) are Ubereem, Aleksander Emelianenko, Igor Vovchanchyn, Rousimar Palhares, and a few others. That's just for me personally. I can see why most would disagree but those are just my personal picks.

Last edited:
The Uberchin was better than the Overchin. Even Badr couldn’t knock him out cold. That horse meat neck gave him the support he needed.

Because the boxing gloves protect his chin. Doesn't work with MMA gloves.

Because the boxing gloves protect his chin. Doesn't work with MMA gloves.

The boxing gloves didn’t make the shots that Hari connected clean with any less powerful. Of course his defence was better when he could cover up like a panzer tank, but he didn’t drop like a sack of shit like he does now and before the uber transmorg.

Crocop imo. Whenever he hit someone with his kicks I was like 'oh shit he killed the guy'.

Went with Carwin

Guy won himself an interim title by KO'ing everyone in the 1st round and had to have special made gloves because of how big his hands were

Went with rumble but Khabib would be the scariest man to stand across the cage from.

its gotta be rumble. he might not be the scariest from a super bad ass fighters perspective but that man can do it all lol. Great wrestling he can ko you with any shot. Super fast super strong. Iron chin.

Francis is scary but i dont think hes as scary as rumble P4P
Especially if you do yoga

How can it possibly be ngannou after his self admitted fearful performance against Lewis. He admitted he was parlaysed by fear. He lost his fear xfactor then.

I shouldn’t have to vote “other” for TRT-tor. Come on.

Romero is vicious.. he will change your life win or lose.

Paul Harris all day.

At least with the others you get to walk without a limp for the rest of your life.

If it's P4P you definitely gotta consider this guy.

You cannot pay me enough money to get into a cage with him. What happens if this ogre decides to not let go on a heel hook? The ref can't peel him off you by himself.

Back