Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
Fucking fairweathers. Ngannou losses too in a row and he's an overrated bum who should switch camps because he sucks and he doesn't listen to anyone and doesn't work hard.

Two wins later and he's the scariest fighter ever and holy crap he's so awesome man maybe the best ever for sure.

its gotta be rumble. he might not be the scariest from a super bad ass fighters perspective but that man can do it all lol. Great wrestling he can ko you with any shot. Super fast super strong. Iron chin.

Francis is scary but i dont think hes as scary as rumble P4P
Rumble hated fighting which is what prevented him from attaining greatness. He has shocking power but not the work ethic, drive, or killer instinct to really display it in its proper glory. Imagine if Rumble had Thiago Silva's mean streak. LHW would be littered with decapitated heads.

Romero , the dude is scary in his 40s , what the fuck was he like on his 20s !?!?!!

<6><{danawhoah}><{Joewithit}><30>

Romero by miles, he's scary powerful and very skilled/technical. That's a deadly combination

Voted ronda, she could do what ngannou did to cain but could also beat mayweather in boxing. Tell me one other fighter who could do that.

Yea that's what i though.

Joe Rogan is the human embodiment of recency bias.

Joe has a really weird energy about big dudes who fit the archetypal "Bull" stereotype.

A little suspicious...plus he made that joke about Lesnar fucking him up the ass in his comedy routine.

Not good.

I know he said he's still learning but how can Joe say all that and not mention Stipe's name once

Thiago Silva looked like the kind of guy that would stab you in the throat back stage.

Once ever.

tumblr_nxvemhwirs1u2ragso1_250.gif

She signed her death wish here.

Travis Brown.

Any man willing to take on Ronda nightly, and wake up to her is the baddest man in the World. God damn she's ugly. Her voice makes me cringe.

in UFC he wasn't scary, but in Pride, Crocop was a motherfucker.

he's the only guy i saw beat Wand in the staredowns. plus he was killing people with his head kick, it was worse than Ngannou. Mirko had the Mike Tyson aura about him in Pride, people were losing before they even got in the ring with him.

Anderson Silva. They even struggled to find opponents for him a weightclass up. His knees ruined people.

#FAKENEWS

sure fought some world class fighters

Rousimar Palhares! If that dude gets you into submission he is not gonna stop, you will feel the pain and face injury

Fucking fairweathers. Ngannou losses too in a row and he's an overrated bum who should switch camps because he sucks and he doesn't listen to anyone and doesn't work hard.

Two wins later and he's the scariest fighter ever and holy crap he's so awesome man maybe the best ever for sure.

And when he losses his next fight he will be a bum again.
Some sherdoggers relly are Rogan's wannabe.

On topic, I think the scariest fighter should be the most ducked by other fighters.
I voted for Rumble.
Lombard was a good option back in the day at WW.
Cyborg if we add WMMA, probably the most feared P4P.

Back