Joe Rogan Reveals Scariest Fighter in UFC History

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history?

• Total voters
Over 10 pages, and not one mention of The Smashing Machine?! For shame

Who is/was the scariest fighter in UFC history during their prime?

Wandy is my vote for all time, in his prime he has the skills and everyone knew he was coming in to take your head off so you better be on the game.

Recently though I'd choose Ngannou or Anthony Johnson for stepping in the ring with them.

Scariest looking to me (not taking skills into it) would have been Jeff Monson, Houston Alexander and Lesnar when he first entered MMA looked like he just had an unfair advantage over everyone due to size.

Scariest for fighters careers - Paul Harris, the guy is there to snap your limbs and doesn't care about just winning. Can easily end someone's career and wouldn't give a crap.

Great thread. Yoel's highlight reel is fucking insane. He straight up murders people.

I know you're a big Whittaker fan too but I really hope that Bobby's gonna be ok after that last Romero fight. Fuck I wish we got to see him vs Gastelum.
Dude our boy broke my heart. Never been keen for a fight like this except maybe DC/Jones 2. Huge step back for Aussie MMA. It was the peak and if Bobby won it was going to get a fuck load of more people on board. So many not even casuals, like never watched before were tuning into our best combat sports athlete then bang! I wont ever get over it. Im dirty at him too but someone that fights Yoel the scariest dude out for 50 minutes and wins isn't afraid of a fat Mexican.

It's oddly funny when you stop and think that Cain decided to make his comeback/tuneup fight after a three-year break from fighting against the scariest fighter arguably in UFC history...

After seeing rumble just one punch people through canvas at 205 and seeing reems back of head touch his own back after Ngannou punch- - - "scary" goes to that 2.

Prime jds is alot scarier lmfao. What a joke.

Mark Kerr was scary AF in his roided prime

In terms of pure physicality and devastating punching power, he is absolutely correct.

Crocop's kicks and Ubereem's knees were some of the only times I actually worried about an in-ring/cage fatality.

Übereem put fucking Fujita into a coma. Let that sink in.

thinly veiled Fedor hate thread

Fedor was the most feared man in MMA history, and after him it's Igor Vovchanchyn.

66DD4E4C-415E-4F63-963F-4B27087AA121.jpeg For some reason this guy always freaked me out.

Aldo getting no love up in here.

That motherfucker was the scariest fucker in the UFC for a long time.
He was undefeated for ten years and the damage from his kicks/strikes was brutal and frightening ...
plus the cold, dead eyed scarface gimmick... <mma3>

other:

giphy.gif

Thiago-Silva-UFC-108-450x260.jpg

Yup

Why is Matt Brown on the list?

Back