Media Joe Rogan: People who said Conor is old, done, unmotivated don’t know anything about MMA

Joe and Conor are kind of similar. Old, done, unmotivated and happy with the insane amounts of money they've made.
They should go on a bucket list holiday together.

McGregor fights are NEVER boring.

Nothin else matters.

He appeals to people with low attention spans. His show isn't particularly funny nor interesting. Also, I always get a laugh that any time you dare to call attention to something such as this, some sycophantic dunce leaps in to their defense with some line like "he's a millionaire!! Who are you??" As though that somehow precludes him from those realities.

Why do people care about how much money he makes? He panders to a base of people who eat it up and he's lucky he's got so many connections to get a variety of guests. His show sucks.

Does Rogan know that Khabib has said that Conor is old, unmotivated and done as a top fighter?

Why do people care about how much money he makes? He panders to a base of people who eat it up and he's lucky he's got so many connections to get a variety of guests. His show sucks.

Andy Dick isn't funny or interesting in the slightest, and he once raked in a ton of money. Income definitely doesn't always equate to ability. Plus, both of these guys were once on the same shit sitcom together.

Coincidence....???

c7GYXE3TEQvvFGDZDvXDTT.jpg

01-Cover-MAIN-Flat-Earth-web.jpg

latest

I had to turn off after preexisting injury

Combat sports, where every argument is made from a point of authority, yet never accept the experts opinions on matters in their fields as facts.

He's not done because of those things, although they don't help. He's done because he refuses to evolve his skillset as a fighter and rests on his gimmick. That's why he's done.

He will still make tons of money doing circus show fights, but he's not a top 5 LW.

Rogan is employed by the UFC. The UFC is employed by Conor. There you have it.

This bald Spotify employee spouts shite constantly, this is just more shite.

Rogan protecting the cash cow. More pressing issues are the sorrow in my heart that @Zebra Cheeks changed his hilarious signature pic but Lewis is great as well. I just miss those voluptuous cheeks staring back at me.
<DCrying>

Same guy that ridiculed Stephen A Smith for his comments on Donald Cerrone, only for Cerrone to confirm Stephen A's assumptions...

Joe’s right, most of the Conor-haters are obese beta basement-dwellers who’d never dare to try to accomplish anything.

How in gods name can someone tell such demonstrably huge lies and shill so shamelessly all the time and not go legitimately insane? How does someone who’s every word is a company-approved falsehood not lose track of what’s real?

HOW, in a world where Stephen A Smith and Skip fuckin Bayless exist, can a commentator be the most blatantly foolish speaker in the occupation?
The law of averages alone should make this sort of phenomenon too rare to stumble upon. You have to overcome so much ineptitude and incompetence to outdo the bullshit that passes for commentary and analysis these days. You have to fight back evolutionary wiring to reach this low.

Rogan somehow finds a way to spin low fighter pay into something positive. Or Jones' drug tests into some crazy substance mix that he tries to convince people as the end all be all. Or that Rousey would beat 50% of male BW's.

Complete nonsense assumptions and lies all to shill for the UFC. And I used to think he's his own man, can speak freely. But he's really just a rich, middle-aged man towing the company line.

Back