Media Joe Rogan: People who said Conor is old, done, unmotivated don’t know anything about MMA

I don't see anything wrong with what Joe said there

I know it's popular to hate on Rogan on here but to say he knows nothing about MMA is ridiculous, if you listen to his podcast at all he's a massive fan and watches a shitload, he knows more than the vast majority of this forum (and some of you are very knowledgeable)

A wise man once said:

Joe Rogan is what stupid people think smart people sound like.

That's truly the last word on Rogan.
That wise man was some idiot on sherdog that you are assuming is smart lol. I’ll give whoever it was credit that it sounded good, but come on bro. I personally think Rogan is annoying as fuck but I know actual intelligent people that listen to his podcast.

Considering Rogan is involved for decades in mma more than anybody else.
He is a really really slow learner

Rogan is dumb as hell, blind as hell and delusional as hell.

Not actually hyped up about this topic, just clicked on the thread to hear if Rogan defended Conor spewing death threats towards Dustin's family. Didn't leave disappointed.

Shill gonna shill.

And to think, there are actual people that defend this clown.

He's been a hardcore shill for the greater part of a decade and people are just now seeing it.

well, from my side , I never said he is old , done and unmotivated.

I said Khabib beat the shit out of the most motivated Conor ( he was trying to revenge his buddy )
he is also not old and he is not done . he is good for his level.
he gets his ass beat every time he faces better fighters

Joe keeps proving about once a month he is a hyperbolic shill who's high more often than not and can't decipher what's going on in a fight most of the time. What other yes men is he going to have on his pod soon to act as his echo chamber outside of the guests on his pod that he just agrees with endlessly? Guy is fucking useless. Yes he's popular but he's lowest common denominator fodder at this point. Come at me bros. IDGAF.

He appeals to people with low attention spans. His show isn't particularly funny nor interesting. Also, I always get a laugh that any time you dare to call attention to something such as this, some sycophantic dunce leaps in to their defense with some line like "he's a millionaire!! Who are you??" As though that somehow precludes him from those realities.

I think that comedian think he knows a lot about MMA.

I still can't believe Rogan bills himself as a comedian. He's literally never said anything remotely funny on his show.

Joe Rogan is old, doesn't know he's done, and still motivated to spew idiocies.

I'm starting to believe he's responsible for the rise of those annoying manlet-themed jokes, in some way.

Remember what happens when you forget your Arimidex?

Well technically he's right. Conor is under 35 so not old. Still fighting, so not done. Still motivated. Doesn't mean he's champ or even top five material, which he isn't.

Joe Rogan is old, doesn't know he's done, and still motivated to spew idiocies.

I'm starting to believe he's responsible for the rise of those annoying manlet-themed jokes, in some way.

Remember what happens when you forget your Arimidex?

Estrogen uptake!

Back