Joe Rogan only surrounds himself with the best people

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
yes he is. he gave ari a platform
So what. He didn't say it on his platform. I don't like this idea that you're responsible for what other say due to guilt by association. It's a bad precedent to set.

So what. He didn't say it on his platform. I don't like this idea that you're responsible for what other say due to guilt by association. It's a bad precedent to set.
you are probably right. i just hate joe and ari

I knew Ari was a piece of shit when this came out. He is an asshole.

Is this for real or was he hacked?

Anyone familiar with him, can he be this insensitive and stupid?

Ari is a cunt, everyone in Rogan's crew seem to just pretend to like him or tolerate him, Rogan is the only one that seems to actually truly like the asshole.

Ari is a cunt, everyone in Rogan's crew seem to just pretend to like him or tolerate him, Rogan is the only one that seems to actually truly like the asshole.
Same could be said for Schaub and Redban. Also Joey Diaz but most people seem to like him.

Is this for real or was he hacked?

Anyone familiar with him, can he be this insensitive and stupid?

Theres a video in this thread of him doubling down on this message and saying it

He has spoken out about kobe/rape online before

Only someone who roofies his best friend would say something like that hours after his death. He's trying to do a Ricky Gervais, but this could end him.

If a video surfaced of someone kicking this guy's skull in, I'd watch it several times while eating popcorn.

One of his best friends

Rogan needs to publicly shame this piece of garbage, but will he? UFC should fire him if he stays silent

One of Joe's traits that I do admire is, he could not manage to care ANY less about what people like you think than he does. I like that. And feel the same.

this is a war room post in the ufc forum so more people will read it, just because you put in joe rogan in the title doesnt mean its ufc

Back