Joe Rogan only surrounds himself with the best people

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
SimpleLimpIndusriverdolphin-size_restricted.gif

to be fair, perhaps ari is a rape activist and just happens to hate rape, and the lakers. he just couldn't say fuck rape cause that's confusing terminology.
Seems like ari drugged his mate

That slut had another man’s semen and pubic hair on her during the sexual assault investigation of Kobe; you do the math. Oh yeah she also settled out of court for money and didnt seek “justice” you do the math.
If people actually read up on the case you can see it was a fake rape case for cash.

People just seem to spit the same shit though.

And apparently its believed to have been 9 people who lost their lives in that crash. I don’t believe for a second he was hacked

Imagine if all of us were held responsible for our friend’s fuckups and poor decisions.

Would love to see Ari Shaffir get got by some street rats in kobe jerseys. Do you have no shame?

Would you be suprised if he believed he knew that the accusation is true

Other people died in the crash, including a 13 year old girl. And when someone dies, responding with immediate vitriol doesn't do anything to hurt the person who was dead, but does hurt the still living, innocent survivors. So Ari's post is pure trash.

But if I remember correctly, Kobe paid off his accuser rather than stand trial. Once you've done that, you've given up your right to be presumed innocent.

<CanYouSeeMeNow>

Ari Shafir the piece o' shit. This is the modern world we live in. Someone dies and a "comedian" uses it to say something controversial to get people talking about them, without a single thought given to the impact it has on that person's friends and family.
Rogan's friends are suspect. However, this is what freedom of speech is. It means you can say anything about anybody. For example, you can look at new born baby and say, "I hope your parents die and you end up in a Catholic orphanage, so the priests can rape you."

Freedom of speech and comedy are great vehicles to smuggle a lot of hate. LOL

Rogan should hit him with his patented spinning side kick

I think he still considers info wars a friend so fat chance this will impact Ari

Even if he did do the rape I’m pretty sure the other 4 people on board haven’t.
9 people died in the crash including Kobe's 13 year old daughter. What makes this worse is the over 2k people that liked the post.

It is a shitty tweet, no doubt, but it doesn't follow that Joe Rogan should lose his job because his friend is a dick.

Wow. Did anyone here consider that he was hacked? Shits happening all the time now days. You bitches are quick to judge

Back