Joe Rogan only surrounds himself with the best people

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
It's funny, you would think that as smart, rich and influential Rogan is he would have a better class of friend. Even though they are successful in their professions, if you believe the world is flat or are the sort of lowlife to tweet this (if he actually did it), you are classified as a cunt.

Ari posts this stuff every time a person dies just to get the reaction he's getting in this thread.

But if I remember correctly, Kobe paid off his accuser rather than stand trial. Once you've done that, you've given up your right to be presumed innocent.

Wrong. That’s factually incorrect bullshit.

One of his best friends

Rogan needs to publicly shame this piece of garbage, but will he? UFC should fire him if he stays silent

UFC should fire him if he stayed silent? He'd tell them good fuck off. As he should. The ufc should fire him for not shaming him? What a stupid post.

I dknt think he’s ready for what’s about to come his way

Meanwhile, Joe Rogan is trying to get a basketball commentator fired for simply having a different opinion to him......

One of his best friends

Rogan needs to publicly shame this piece of garbage, but will he? UFC should fire him if he stays silent

Agree with you that Ari is a POS for this post, and should apologise and retract the comment. But why should the UFC get involved with firing Joe for not responding to something he had nothing to do with?

What a fucking scumbag, disregarding his hate for Kobe does he realize other people died on that flight ? Including young children....what a vile man.

Apparently 9 people have died? There's always some attention seeking scrub out there though...

I always found it funny that Rogan preaches to people about getting rid of shit friends, and users, and yet he loves to jerk off Ari. I like Rogan but he is a hypocrite and Ari is just a shit human. The guy should have been jailed for drugging his “friend”.

Wow. Did anyone here consider that he was hacked? Shits happening all the time now days. You bitches are quick to judge

He literally posted a video saying the same thing..he was obviously taking the piss, unless you're being sarcastic.

I know his material. I know he has done this many times before. To think this was tweeted because he was hacked is just silly. He's famous for these kind of tweets.
Hmmm. I'll wait to see how this all plays out still. If he said that.......smh

Tbh I don't watch basketball, and I don't know who colby Bryant is. But I definitely know you people are retarded for falling for the obvious bait. This man is a self admitted troll, he said so in many podcasts. He loves this shit and you dumbasses are falling for it and feeding the troll.

Edit: he's probably watching you lose your shit on this thread with a bucket of popcorn.

Back