Joe Rogan only surrounds himself with the best people

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
Other people died in the crash, including a 13 year old girl. And when someone dies, responding with immediate vitriol doesn't do anything to hurt the person who was dead, but does hurt the still living, innocent survivors. So Ari's post is pure trash.

But if I remember correctly, Kobe paid off his accuser rather than stand trial. Once you've done that, you've given up your right to be presumed innocent.

Who says he wants to hurt anyone

Maybe he says what he beleives is true

Could have been hacked, but it's not that far removed from his current MO.

This is a dude that dosed his "friend" with molly, a guy who is middle aged and over weight (not that it isn't sociopath shit regardless of who), and had to be told that it was bad thing to do.

I'm also sure that if it is him that tweeted it, he has minimal knowledge of the details of that case and is doing it because he thinks it's edgy and funny.

One of his best friends

Rogan needs to publicly shame this piece of garbage, but will he? UFC should fire him if he stays silent

It was a shitty thing for Shaffir to say. Also shitty is your using this to attack Rogan. I'm sure if we did some research on your friends and people you hang out with we would find some garbage too, but no one is saying that you should be fired for something ugly a person you know said. You are a jackass.

Last edited:
Chris cyborg was repping Lakers HARD last night. What she fought in lookied like she was a Lakers cheerleader and was rocking the jersey too. Was it Kobe's number? I diddnt catch that. But next morning/day Kobe dies in a helicopter crash.Bellator-238-Post-Fight-Conference-–-Cris-“Cyborg”-Justino-Interview.jpg 105_Julia_Budd_x_Cris_Cyborg.0.jpg

Dude spiked Bert Kreisher's drink, which is also apparently a friend of him weirdly enough. Can you imagine what he does with girls/women he meets at a bar? Ari is a scumbag. Dude is shady af.

Dick move but tying this to Rogan because he has him on his show is a stretch

Ugh. Ari is the fucking worst.

Id never paid him much attention before the whole drugging Bert thing, which is a fucking asshole move. This just confirms what an asshat he is.

Reminds me of Redban. Just a fucked up man child who needs to grow the fuck up and develop some class and empathy.

Who says he wants to hurt anyone

Maybe he says what he beleives is true

Yes. But he should understand that he would be hurting people with that post and that the people he was hurting were not people that did anything that they deserved being hurt for. I don't think there's anything wrong with speaking the truth. The timing is just off, here. A woman lost her daughter and husband. Others lost loved ones. Let them grieve for a day or two.

He wont ever get another show in Southern Cal ever again.

guess ari took time away from drugging his best friends to write that tweet.

Don't know the geezer but a post later he said he was hacked. Despicable thing to do or say.

I am curious to see how he defends this shit. He'll use the usual tactics of "He's a comedian" but I don't think it's going to go down well.

yyw2XXf.gif

<mma4>
esPSuhQ.gif

Wrong. That’s factually incorrect bullshit.

No. In fact, there's nothing "factual" about who we do and do not get to presume to be innocent.

That presumption only applies in a court of law. People are guilty of all sorts of shit that never goes to trial. And we are under no obligation to presume them innocent. That's why people dump their significant others for cheating... even without a trial.

If someone avoids a trial by paying off their accusers, then I'm done presuming them innocent. In fact, if anything I'm going to see that as a sort of restorative justice. What is says to me is "I'm sorry I smashed your things / hurt you / caused you distress / etc. Here's some cash to hopefully help make up for it." Anyone who expects that they can just throw huge gobs of cash around and everyone is just gonna accept that they're innocent is deluded, to say the least.

ari shaffir has no talent so he has to try to be edgy for attention. pos

One of his best friends

Rogan needs to publicly shame this piece of garbage, but will he? UFC should fire him if he stays silent

Joe recently had some kind of crisis talk with Ari, and Bert over Ari drugging Bert and traumatizing his wife and family. Ari showed no signs of remorse and struggled to apologize. Said some shitty things about Bert's kids too.

Bert's wife story.

I feel Bert just feels bullied into maintaining friends with Ari out of obligation to Joe. He even said Joey Diaz pretty much insisted that they make up so they can maintain there group friendship. Fucking weird codependent shit. Some friends are just toxic soul suckers.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back