Joe Rogan only surrounds himself with the best people

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
kobe didn't do shitty things though

Even if he didn’t rape that chick (I really don’t care if he did) he’s done at least one shitty thing to someone in his life. I mean, he was an actual human being of course.

Damn....

Elayne Boosler-esque.

I gotta start keeping up.

Hell yeah!

merlin_144489624_142d0524-4ab9-4fc2-aed2-2d8a0be89161-articleLarge.jpg

Would not be surprised if he does kill himself here. He has lost alot from this and if he does step foot out in LA he will get rolled shit pretty much anywhere. This won't be forgotten
It will be forgotten next week.

Lol he lives in LA and tours in Asia huh. The 2 places Kobe has the most die hard fanbase. This dude has many ass whoopings coming his way if he tries to book a show in LA.

No he doesn’t .....get real.

Could care less about jokes a comedian made, half this place is fans of guys talking about killing each other and watching guys beat brain cells out then everyone wants to be a sensitive bitch because someone made fun of a guy that played basketball
This. Don’t know one thing about Ari whoever, but my God, the drama over Kobe (he’s dead, tragedy etc. I get it) is unreal.

No he doesn’t .....get real.
Yeah I just assumed he did because alot of his friends and him being a regular at that laugh factory back in the day. He's still gigantic cunt.

Last edited:
This. Don’t know one thing about Ari whoever, but my God, the drama over Kobe (he’s dead, tragedy etc. I get it) is unreal.
Hes a price of shit, usually when I hear his name, its for some fuckboy shit. Why even defend him,? he seems like he craves the negative attention.

Kobe admitted he had sex with her despite the fact he admitted she didn't consent. Having sex with a woman who didn't consent is called rape as far as I know.

Shafir is a scumbag. Hope someone kicks his fucking head in.

Even if he didn’t rape that chick (I really don’t care if he did) he’s done at least one shitty thing to someone in his life. I mean, he was an actual human being of course.
Have you raped someone before??? You're kind of inferring you did or something just as bad?

Have you raped someone before??? You're kind of inferring you did or something just as bad?

No I’ve never raped anyone, by the normal standard of what that means. You know violently assaulting someone and forcing them to have intercourse with me. I genuinely only enjoy having sex with someone that is also clearly enjoying it.

But who knows, maybe some chick I slept with regretted it later and her therapist convince her it was rape.

I mean, not to brag, but before I got married and had kids I racked up quite a few notches on my bedpost. I haven't gone back and performed any kind of extensive survey to determine how each person felt about each sexual encounter afterward.

What I mean is that all people have moments in their life where they are assholes to somebody. We’ve all done it at least once. So I don’t think it’s unfair for people to reflect on those things when somebody passes away. I fully expect somebody to think, “that guy was a real dick,” after I’m dead. It’s just reality.

Kobe admitted he had sex with her despite the fact he admitted she didn't consent. Having sex with a woman who didn't consent is called rape as far as I know.
As far as I know about the case, she was happy getting banged regularly, having agreed to consensual sex, it's just when he tried to change lanes without indicating that the line got blurred...

Also she had sex with someone before and after Kobe that same night.

Also she tried to pull the same shit with Eminem.

Also she was known to be mentally unwell and was in medication.

Also she left the building fine, smiling, showing no sign of the injuries she'd later use as evidence.

Also Kobe wasn't convicted and paid an enormous settlement out of court.

Also... It was 17 years ago...

So its ok to bash Conor and imply lies but when someone else does the same thing basically,you all cry here.
Rape when its convinient for you.

Back