Joe Rogan just posted this as an explanation why Cyborg vs Rousey hasn't happened yet

MOST of Joe Rogan's opinions should be taken with a gram of marijuana. He is NOT always correct and when he gets a point in his head he can go full stupid too like an old dog gnawing on an old bone.

The difference between a man and women's body is profound. That photo "evidence" is not realistic either since most muscle weighs more than fat even short and compact I would bet that Frankie's walk around weight is very close to what Cyborg/Cyroid weighs near fight time.

People are always mistaking photos online and declaring "OMG look at how big they are!" because human eyes are not as good at detecting differences than photo editing software. Joe was just high as fuck after posting shit like that.

as you can see she dwarfs Frankie who is (in that pic) over 155lbs also either frankie has a tiny head or her head is gigantic

11231263_10153322227224902_1200401317054163076_n.jpg

Man Edgar is tiny. My mom is Cyborg's size.

MOST of Joe Rogan's opinions should be taken with a gram of marijuana. He is NOT always correct and when he gets a point in his head he can go full stupid too like an old dog gnawing on an old bone.

The difference between a man and women's body is profound. That photo "evidence" is not realistic either since most muscle weighs more than fat even short and compact I would bet that Frankie's walk around weight is very close to what Cyborg/Cyroid weighs near fight time.

People are always mistaking photos online and declaring "OMG look at how big they are!" because no offense, human eyes are not as good at detecting differences than photo editing software. Joe was just high as fuck after posting shit like that.

You are right. Photos do often misrepresent people's size. But Frankie really has to be tiny.

BJ went up to fight Hughes twice, GSP twice, and even up to 205 to fight Machida. If someone wants to be a divisional champion and not fight anyone else outside of his/her division, fine, but let's not pretend that people can't go up to see if they have the ability to beat larger opponents. Remember this about Rousey when she starts speaking out of school about fighting people outside of her division, gender, and sport.

Point to a time someone went up to fight at a weight class that didn't exist in the organization. Show me one time.

After being asked, Ronda said she won't ever say it's impossible for her to win a fight and also came up with a ridiculous 'game plan' to beat Floyd after Big Boy asked her about it. Move on.

Dont you guys know if you stop taking roids you automatically lose 10 pounds.

Miles knows what the fuck he's talking about. I've learned a lot from him...

I'd speak the fuck up if I had anything interesting to say...

What have you learned? That he has to tell everyone that hes met certain female fighters?

Lol

as you can see she dwarfs Frankie who is (in that pic) over 155lbs also either frankie has a tiny head or her head is gigantic

11231263_10153322227224902_1200401317054163076_n.jpg

You put Metro PCS Ronda next to Frankie, and she'll make him look just as small as he does here .

Point to a time someone went up to fight at a weight class that didn't exist in the organization. Show me one time.

After being asked, Ronda said she won't ever say it's impossible for her to win a fight and also came up with a ridiculous 'game plan' to beat Floyd after Big Boy asked her about it. Move on.

Franklin
Kimbo
Houston Alexander
Rampage

Nice fail bro

What have you learned? That he has to tell everyone that hes met certain female fighters?

Lol

I like his posting, you don't. Not a big deal, at least to me

Enjoy the event tonight man

rogan's opinion is biased anyway, so i don't really take his opinion too seriously.

In B4 The Ronda Knights of Latter Day Saints claiming Cyborg is big solely owing to her past steroid use, nothing to do with genetics, biology, aging and hardwork.....ooops....too late!

In other news, what is up with the hypocrisy of shining a giant light on Cyborg for using roids and not Ronda for habitually taking pain pills and smoking pot? They say the brain is more powerful than the body and smoking weed and taking pain pills rewires your brain, not the body, gives you training advantages and lowers your threshold to pain. Sure, one can make the argument that the effects of pain pills only lower the threshold while on pain pills and that your threshold lowers during withdrawals/non use...however, go down the road 6 months, 1 year, 2 years after a habitual user has quit and the pendulum has swung back in the favor of a lower threshold, the yo-yo effect.

You simply can't point out the facts that support your claim and ignore facts that contradict it. The fact is, nearly all high level athletes have doped or tampered with their brain's chemistry to optimize performance. Athletes at an Olympic level don't get caught as regularly, because they have the means and resources available to use the latest methods that are one step ahead of the latest testing procedures (see Angel Herdeia). This hypocrisy is akin to sending petty criminals to jail for 20 years letting billion dollar fraud jobs of the hook with a slap on the wrist.

Using Cyborg's use of stanozolol as a reason to prevent the only legitimate challenge that Rousey could ever face in MMA is not rational, and highly hypocritical. In fact, it is nothing more than using for a mentally weak, child-like excuse to protect your subjectively, emotionally fueled idea that Rousey is the best, without needing to prove it (see children's fantasy). And, if she is as good as many purport, there should be no problem with taking a fight at 15 pounds less than her natural weight and competing against someone who was a volleyball player, not a lifelong martial artist, like herself.

Making lofty claims without be willing to prove it, even going to length of avoidance, is what do you call it??....cowardice?.... fraud? Certainly, if a company sold a product and claimed it could do one thing, knowing full well that it could not, or had no will to perform said task, the company would be sued and would go bankrupt. Has the air brushing and the Hollywood facade influenced us so greatly that we have let go of our sense of fairness and truth? Is this facade and our personal emotions important enough to us that we are willing to piss on the foundation of martial arts and the very thing that has made MMA great and turned boxing to shite???

congrats!

They did not.

The bouts were specifically listed as 195 and 215.

195 lbs = LHW

215 lbs = HW

If a male fighter fought at a weight between 125-265 pounds then he fought at a weight that is part of a weight class in the UFC.

They did not.

The bouts were specifically listed as 195 and 215.
The UFC had a weight class both above and below those weights. That is not the case in the Ronda/Cyborg 140 scenario. Also what Jamie just said.

Anyone else met Cyborg? I have, and her at 135lbs is laughably unnatural. The weight-cut obsession in fight culture is ridiculous. Ronda doesn't want to fight her unless she has to, because Cyborg is a credible threat. Plain and simple. Whether or not she wins or loses is beside the point. She's made it clear she doesn't want to fight Cyborg unless her hand is forced.

Sofa king we todded.

Back