Joe Rogan just posted this as an explanation why Cyborg vs Rousey hasn't happened yet

there is none shes too heavy naturally whether its chemistry or supplements/muscle either way i doubt her making 135 and if she does she will be so drained she would not last a round before gassing
I don't think anyone believes that she can cut that much weight, but she certainly can "lose" that extra weight. Fact is regardless of genetics like bone density or anything else she has a lot of muscle on her frame and can afford to lose a few pounds of it.

What's the point of watching female fighters roided up to the gills?
It's just like watching male fighter who have crap technique.

Man Cyborg has a big head

And here's Cyborg with the 115lb Champion:

11021244_852849038111967_1098435590050833472_n.jpg

Doesn't seem like it'd be too difficult here.

JJ looks toasted......

Try next-level thinking on this one. It will open your mind to so much more.

I don't think Ronda would mind meeting at 140 catch weight for a "super fight" if Cyborg was a computer programmer with 4 year of Taebo kickboxing experience though. Then she could continue walking around acting all "dominant" with her 2015 fangurls throwing themselves at her feet blowing sunshine up her butt.

I disagree. Until recently, I knew too little about affairs outside the UFC when it comes to WMMA, but with the knowledge that she was fighting at 145 before there really is no good reason she can give to satisfy me for not meeting Cyborg at catchweight or even 145. I never accuse a fighter of ducking but in this case, it seems almost obvious. It's silly too because I think Rousey would submit her.

let me break it down for you real quick, since apparently this is a wildly challenging thing to grasp.

Ronda is the champion at 135 pounds. She owns that belt. She owns that division. If Cyborg wants a chance to claim the top position in WMMA, it's up to her to make weight and take Ronda's title. It's not up to Ronda to move up in weight and cave to A FUCKING CHALLENGERS DEMANDS.

Ronda's "obviously" ducking? Cyborg is running around BEGGING for a fight with Ronda, CONSTANTLY... all the while she's PUTTING ON MUSCLE MASS, walking around @ 175 pounds, getting further away from 135 rapidly all the while she's talking out of her ass, SUPPOSEDLY working at dropping weight. Yeah, looks like that's happening!

Jesus H, man. How do you fucking jokers not understand this?

would like to see that picture with mcgregor instead of edgar, he's 145 and would probably dwarf her.

you can't really use edgar as the example even for 145 as he's not even big there.

Are you familiar with the concept of a diet? Saying 'make weight' isn't ducking a fight. Saying 'I refuse to fight Cyborg' is ducking. Until Cyborg makes weight and Ronda then refuses to fight her, nobody can claim Ronda is ducking.

Cyborg is the one needlessly adding muscle. Personally, I find that shady.

BJ went up to fight Hughes twice, GSP twice, and even up to 205 to fight Machida. If someone wants to be a divisional champion and not fight anyone else outside of his/her division, fine, but let's not pretend that people can't go up to see if they have the ability to beat larger opponents. Remember this about Rousey when she starts speaking out of school about fighting people outside of her division, gender, and sport.

there is none shes too heavy naturally whether its chemistry or supplements/muscle either way i doubt her making 135 and if she does she will be so drained she would not last a round before gassing

she could lose some muscle and make 135

Dolce also said he could get her to 135 before.

duck duck goose

Ronda said she could take Cain but won't fight cyborg that to me is ridiculous

Wat i am saying if u weight 175-180 and u want to fight at 135, its just "Foolish" trying to cut 30-40 pounds just dumb.

Lose some mass and get to 135 stop making excuses. Robin Black said it as well, lose some bulk and 135 is doable. Cyborg can lose mass and make 135 "healthy". Lockhart has said he can get Cyborg to 135 and get her to perform the same as she did at 145.

So let me see Lockhart, Dolce and Robin Black say its doable for Cyborg to make 135, wat is her excuse??

Its one thing to say u cant make 135, its another thing to "not want" to make 135.

Isn't that photo with Frankie during her non-organic juicing days, though? She has shriveled somewhat since.

Near every one of your posts you feel the need to mention who youve met and what you do. So sad.

Miles knows what the fuck he's talking about. I've learned a lot from him...

I'd speak the fuck up if I had anything interesting to say...

let me break it down for you real quick, since apparently this is a wildly challenging thing to grasp.

Ronda is the champion at 135 pounds. She owns that belt. She owns that division. If Cyborg wants a chance to claim the top position in WMMA, it's up to her to make weight and take Ronda's title. It's not up to Ronda to move up in weight and cave to A FUCKING CHALLENGERS DEMANDS.

Ronda's "obviously" ducking? Cyborg is running around BEGGING for a fight with Ronda, CONSTANTLY... all the while she's PUTTING ON MUSCLE MASS, walking around @ 175 pounds, getting further away from 135 rapidly all the while she's talking out of her ass, SUPPOSEDLY working at dropping weight. Yeah, looks like that's happening!

Jesus H, man. How do you fucking jokers not understand this?

Excellent attempt at rationalization of Ronda's fear of Cyborg. You probably want to see her fight Meisha Tate 5 more times?

I don't think Ronda would mind meeting at 140 catch weight for a "super fight" if Cyborg was a computer programmer with 4 year of Taebo kickboxing experience though. Then she could continue walking around acting all "dominant" with her 2015 fangurls throwing themselves at her feet blowing sunshine up her butt.

If borg made 135 rr would have to fight her. But borg doesn't try.

Excellent attempt at rationalization of Ronda's fear of Cyborg. You probably want to see her fight Meisha Tate 5 more times?

Rr can't run from Borg. Borg just needs to do one thing. She doesn't try.

Back