Joe Rogan claims there is a benefit to being a manlet

Rogan probably had better luck as manlet when he was young

He looked like a completely different person. HGH just morphs your genes with Shrek

Bone,organ, skin and skull growth.

The GH even changed the shape of his nose.

Young-Joe-Rogan-ufc-12-1200x900.png

Joe_Rogan.png

{<huh}

Storytime... It really depends on geographical location...
<BC1>
While working in various parts of Southeast Asia I was taller than most of the indigenous population, @5’10” I felt like a giant. There’s actually a strange air of superiority I began to feel by looking down at most people TBH. That being said most of the people are trim and fit due to diet, so they likely live longer.
<Goldie11>
Upon returning to the US and walking through Heartsfield International Airport I’m back to land of average height, but I’m looking at all the fat, obese, unhealthy people around me and am honestly disgusted. So again I feel a sense of aloofness due to being much older than most but still being in decent shape.
<{hughesimpress}>
In the grand scheme of things, being short or average likely drives you to exceed or excel in areas you can make a difference, i.e. fitness level, diet, appearing more aesthetically pleasing to look at, so yes it does have its benefits.
<Fedor23>

You can reach things in the bottom drawers without having to bend over and potentially put out your back?

<mma4>

Looks are vastly overrated. They wont do shit for you if you lack game , drive and charm.

Looks are vastly overrated. They wont do shit for you if you lack game , drive and charm.
what are youtalking about.
there's hot people who cannot name the country they live in and don't have to worry about nothing simply because people would throw money at them for being hot

The guy he's interviewing sounds like a youtuber mixed with a half black local news guy. Jesus christ.

There's a correlation between being shorter and having a longer life (not including extremes of super short/super tall).

This.

The ideal human male size is realistically 5’5” - 5’8” @ 120 - 165lbs.

The longest living men on the planet (Italian and Japanese dudes) fall within this range, and it’s pretty much also the most common height/weight range for adult males.

The biggest advantages for height and weight come in competing with other human males, both for resources and sexual partners. Being big and large will help you in any kind of combat or intimidation you need to engage with other males, and women tend to be attracted to taller men, because of the subconscious acknowledgement that taller men may be able to secure them superior resources and protection.

In general though, being big and large is not good for longevity, or is much a benefit in the normal environment. Our biggest advantage over other animals is brains. We have much higher capacity to create and utilize tools, and manipulate our environment for our benefit. All of which is possible because of our dexterous hands, with opposable thumbs. Being 6” or 5” doesn’t make much of difference when it comes to using our hands to use tools or alter our physical surroundings. Expect you might be able to pick up some bigger objects or use a larger tool, all of which can be equated through using team work.

There are benefits to being shorter, just not in the worlds of fighting or dating. It's common knowledge in the life sciences that within a given species, size is proportionately related to mortality rate. Larger people have higher incidences of cancer and cardiovascular problems.

There's a tradeoff in nature where being larger makes you a better hunter and more capable of defending yourself, but being smaller means better longevity and lower metabolic requirements.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1600586
"Men of height 175.3 cm or less lived an average of 4.95 years longer than those of height over 175.3 cm, while men of height 170.2 cm or less lived 7.46 years longer than those of at least 182.9 cm. An analysis by weight difference revealed a 7.72-year greater longevity for men of weight 63.6 kg or less compared with those of 90.9 kg or more."

3-Figure1-1.png

I have literally never been made fun of or had ora problem getting laid due to being 5'6. Sherdoggers make fun of me, but you guys are a bunch of low IQ racists so I don't really mind.

so was there only one benefit, or several based on his podcast?

what are youtalking about.
there's hot people who cannot name the country they live in and don't have to worry about nothing simply because people would throw money at them for being hot
How do you know that they are not charming, outgoing or extroverted? It takes that to get into the spotlight and appear on tv shows, movies, blogs and shit like that. You can be dumb as a brick but if you are one charming motherfucker or you have no problem with cameras or being in the spotlight you can do well. I know several people who are good looking but with dull or no personality, boring and overall weird.... they are still stuck with their 40k a year a job ( before taxes ) banging 5/6 out of 10 single moms.

Every study shows taller attractive people go further in life in general. Tall people are not sitting around lamenting their height, or lower life expectancy or whatever stupid shit being passed around here.
“TALL, dark, and handsome” not “Short, bald, and derpy”.

Im a manlet and i wish i was tall but hey i work with what i got and my penis is a good grower

puppets whatever, but they're getting paid for doing essentially nothing. look at all the old decrepit dudes in congress and the senate. you think they got their by their dashing good looks and young lean physiques? no they got their by nepotism and lying.
if they were really "getting paid"...they'd look happier wouldn't they?

good looks and lean physiques are where it's at

they're not supposed to control everyone's lives but they essentially do. if Trump decides to go to war it effects everyone in America and the people they are at war with. whether you like it or not as a private citizen you have just entered into a war with another country.

that's essentially controlling your life. he has just made decisions that alter your life and many others forever.
yeah yeah yeah and hitler single-handedly killed a million people...take some responsibility and stop blaming the world on one symbol

Back