Joe Rogan claims there is a benefit to being a manlet

LOL @ all the proud manlets in here.

because they're not lean or handsome yet they achieved the highest level of success. they literally control everyone else's lives that lives in their country.

BlessedSoldier said in his comment that tall stature could be a plus but that other assets were more significant, such as attractiveness. I didn't take him to be saying that this was an exhaustive list of advantageous traits or even that attractiveness was the most advantageous trait one could have. In fact, I think it's exceedingly unlikely that there is any one trait we could single out as being an ace in every context.

I will say coming from a wrestling background, there are plenty of benefits in competition to being shorter. I'm not that tall (I'm 6'1"), but shorter stalkier guys always gave me the most problems. In grappling, they can be harder to submit and better at posturing. I feel there are definite advantages along with disadvantages to being shorter.

At least I would think that being a manlet is easier when you go shopping to pick up the groceries on the bottom shelves at the supermarket.

A normal Snickers probably seems like a King Size Snickers to Joe.

I’m 5’9, 5’10 on a good day and I’m cool with it. King of manlets according to this in depth, peer researched scientific chart.
892562d6-7c34-4a20-81a0-a481ec563bd4-m.jpg

That chart is outdated, 6'0 is now King of manlets. 5'10" is considered midget level and you can apply for handicap stickers and other government benefits.

Source; I'm a 5'11.5" manlet who gets foodstamps because of my height.

That’s like an ugly person saying I wouldn’t want to be handsome because it helped me develop a personality. Like what the fuck?

being smaller does have benefits, just like anything else. smaller people are more energy efficient, and contrary to popular belief fat people have better genetics than people are absolutely shredded. why? because fat people have genetics that allow them to store energy in case food runs out. while those shredded lean motherfuckers have to eat constantly or they'll eventually starve to death.

short fat people may not be A+ athletes, but they're definitely A+ survivalists.
A cockroach is also a better survivalist than a Siberian tiger. Doesn't mean I want to be one

Only a manlet would say that. Every one of them wishes they were 6'2"
Speaking from years of healthcare... when you're in your advancing years, it gets harder and harder for a tall heavyweight to shift his body around, especially getting up from a seat.

mallet privilege confirmed, he should pay reparations to all guys over 6ft

I don't believe Rogan could handle being 6'5.
His ego is already gigantic.

You can fix your weight but you cant fix your height. What Rogan says about being more ambigious is 100% true they call it Napoleon Complex and many have lost their teeth because of it

Back