Joe Rogan claims there is a benefit to being a manlet

I don't usually like to insult people like this, but Mark Normand is a friggin idiot.

I just feel dumber listening to his vapid chatter.

you shut your whore mouth & recognize this master at work.

yeah, if being slim was such a great gene why are there so many fat people? because that was the best gene. you don't evolve to have shittier genes dummy, it's just that technology evolves faster than our genes. if everything went back to having to hunt for your food those fat people would begin to naturally lean out. the lean people will, guess what, DIE because they're already lean.

I think someone being obese has way less to do with their genetics and more to do with them being glutenous and eating a huge excess of calories.

I think he's alluding to what they call "small-man syndrome".

Not sure I'd call it advantage.

Worked out pretty good for him I guess, but for most manlets it just makes them cantankerous little buggers.

You're a manlet, you tiny little project of a man. Fuck off bugger.
Anyway, I always liked this chart.

Being 5'11 has nothing to do with that.
I’ll look you directly in the eyes
On my tips toes

That voice... it's gimmicky and annoying as shit.

This guy isn't even funny.
cdd.gif

yeah, if being slim was such a great gene why are there so many fat people? because that was the best gene. you don't evolve to have shittier genes dummy, it's just that technology evolves faster than our genes. if everything went back to having to hunt for your food those fat people would begin to naturally lean out. the lean people will, guess what, DIE because they're already lean.

Lol you are full of shit mate. We haven't evolved to be fatter at all, food is more plentiful than ever and a lot of people cannot control their desire to shove fatty sugary foods into their pie hole.

Being fat is far less genetic than it is because of the safe environment we are living in. See how many people are fat in places where food is not plentiful.

In fact, as I write I am starting to think you are just trolling.

I'm 6'1 and will be classified as a manlet in 15-20 years as the population average height increases.

<DCrying>

What is it about Ragan that makes unsuccessful people absolute seethe just because they are few inches taller?

He looked like an italian (his roots) when he was younger but now he look like a real 'murica dude.

HGH is basically like morphing your genetics with Shrek

so beneficial
<{vega}>

source.gif

Average height is increasing at a pretty steady rate. I'm 6'3 and already starting to feel a little short. I can't imagine what someone sub 6' feels....

Imagine caring so much about height. Go out and get some pussy lmao

Back