Joe Rogan claims there is a benefit to being a manlet

Last one to get rained on?

Only a manlet would say that. Every one of them wishes they were 6'2"

I don't usually like to insult people like this, but Mark Normand is a friggin idiot.

I just feel dumber listening to his vapid chatter.

"Weird elbows"

Rogan lurks on Sherdog confirmed

Timestamped

A7i5lhO.jpg

Weight/leaness and how attractive you are matter more than height sadly. But height is a plus if you got other things going for you

He's got a point. Short guys have to work for it harder. The guy could probably bang 90% of the women who go on his podcast just based on how he can get them to open up.

manlet here

being a manlet has a ton of advantages over being 6 foot plus (commercial flights with my 6’3 buddy is the first thing that comes to mind )

however the cons obviously outweigh the advantages

nevertheless manlet brethren don’t be worried about things that aren’t in your control - only someone with no achievements in life is proud of something they’ve been born with

I’m 5’9, 5’10 on a good day and I’m cool with it. King of manlets according to this in depth, peer researched scientific chart.
892562d6-7c34-4a20-81a0-a481ec563bd4-m.jpg

There's a correlation between being shorter and having a longer life (not including extremes of super short/super tall).

lets put joe in the cage against that guy that johnny walker had locked under the table.

He's got a point. Short guys have to work for it harder. The guy could probably bang 90% of the women who go on his podcast just based on how he can get them to open up.

Yep, honestly I hope he's bagged a few. Some of them are just wow

Asians are generally short , theres a lot of Asians , must be some benefit evolution wise .

Back