Joe Rogan claims there is a benefit to being a manlet

Which one of you guys is the Bagel Boss guy?

Should have heard him on his latest podcast with Scaub

Scaub told him Callen shaved his head, and immediately Rogan was hyping it up "thats great" " I bet he feels so free" etc,

The same man who had multiple hair transplants trying his damndest to hold his hair, who was forced into baldness by mother nature herself, so now tries to sneakily persuade others to go bald too, but voluntarily

Fooling no one Joe

This shit is from like 3 months ago...

There must be, or there wouldn't be so many of them -- they'd be weeded out by evolution. How many people are born with one arm, or with one leg for instance?

Other than that, the golden standard for manlet is anyone smaller than Shaq O'Neil is a manlet. Luckily that's no one on Sherdog, as we're all 7'2" and 400 pounds of muscle.

Rogan wears two inch lifts in his shoes, dude is 5’6 and hates it, wears the lifts to just be 5’8. Makes him just above the mark of being a midget, it’s not until I see him on a bjj mat and standing is where he starts to look really like a Manlet, like I know he’s short, but he’s not 5’2....that’s legit midget class. The only way to know your true height, barefoot...I remember I had a friend who was about 5’7....barefoot. We both measured ourselves at the gym, I said I was 5’11...when measured barefoot, I was actually 5’10 and 3/4 and my shorter friend loved seeing that, it made him feel better about himself. Which is fine.

Im 6'4

Would trade to be 5'6 aslong as I had a bulletproof back and these herniated discs would fuck off lol

What's the cons of having a hendong sized pecker?
I'm assuming too big? If it's too big certain types of pants could be an issue. It would also be really prominent if you were wearing jeans, make for some awkward interactions with certain people.

Before marriage I couldn't pick up shit. I married young and now women near throw themselves at me, married women especially. I deflect like dodge like a prime Anderson silva whilst maintaining class and it only makes them hungrier. 6ft1"

source.gif

Reminds me of dumb conversations when I was in uni. Except this is a grown man who still thinks he is 20.

I’m 5’9, 5’10 on a good day and I’m cool with it. King of manlets according to this in depth, peer researched scientific chart.
892562d6-7c34-4a20-81a0-a481ec563bd4-m.jpg

Amen bro. Same here 177cm barefoot/ 197cm by sherdog standards, I seldom feel short. IRL I've literally been called "short" twice,,,once from a 6'4 beanpole who looked weird and another by a 5'11 bird/

Amen bro. Same here 177cm barefoot/ 197cm by sherdog standards, I seldom feel short. IRL I've literally been called "short" twice,,,once from a 6'4 beanpole who looked weird and another by a 5'11 bird/
As long as we r jacked it’s ok they can stay skinny

Back