Media Prime Fedor walking in Japan

He would probably smack the shit out of you for what he would consider blasphemy.
Nah that didn't happen any of the times we met actually. Blessed is He.

The most respected by his peers, other fights. Legend

man, seeing clips like this makes me realize how good we had it. always nice seeing the japanese fans, how respectful they are, and their wonder and amazement that just seems so honest and pure. imagine walking down the streets and seeing the literal HW GOAT of PRIDE FC casually walking around. no cellphones, no selfies, no one trying to get an autograph, no COAs, just respect, admiration, in brief fleeting moments. real unexpected joy.

PRIDE FC the best MMA organization ever, the true golden era of MMA. Where MMA peaked, hands down. Nothing has compared to that monumental organization.

- Vovchanchyn's village rang the bells
- Cro Cop's foot imprint in Wand's ribs
- James Thompson watched a lot of DVDs
- the KOF-like character portraits before the fights
- that extra reverb on the mic
- Ogawa somehow making it to Fedor in the tournament
- the randleman upset, followed by the randleplex
- Chuck not sticking to a gameplan
- The rise of Shogun, out of nowhere
- Bushido running concurrently
- the fireball kid beating kawajiri and sakurai

One of my homies I grew up and trained with flying knee’d KO’d a dude on a M-1 show on a fight he took on very short notice

Fedor was on-site

I was suppose to corner that fight but had to work that evening, I missed the KO but entered the building as they were raising my friends hand

My friend went directly from the *ring to Fedor’s room and knocked. A room full of russian suits opened the door and stared. Fedor from the back of the room said something in Russian and the suits parted opening a path to the great Fedor.

My homie got both his M-1 gloves (white ones) with blood stains still on them, signed by Fedor and I am the proud owner of one of those gloves and my friend came to the stands and said, “Look what I got for you”

View attachment 1041778

Left to right

Shogun, Fedor, A. Silva, J. Pulver

Champ-shit only

edit: my dumbass put cage instead of ring
That’s a good friend. You only have one of those in your life.

For some reason I've always thought phones were common back in those days. Unless this wasn't when he was in his prime and was before the 2000s.
early 2000s before 2006, there were phones sure, nokias, the razor towards the end of that. but the ability to take pictures, or have picture quality that resembled a picture was nonexistant. not for a few more years past 2006.

I’d love to be super rich. But I could do without the fame. Super famous people don’t lead normal lives, anymore. They try not to be noticed a lot of times. But if half the world has seen you in movies, music videos, or on TV. Good luck trying to do anything in public without being noticed.
Indeed, fame is hell

Dude in red shirt gets real handsy with Fedor.

Raven Haired Security Girl bless!

JH5c5K0.jpg
Wait until you see the Van Damn footage / gif lol

I got to be in Fedors presence 4 different times and interviewed him the first time which was a great moment of my life. Those 4 meetings have made me immortal. War Fedor. His miracle works are without parallel
I have not seen you talk of this before

Reactions: HHJ
That folks , is what a true champion looks like, humble , polite, respectful...
Almost brings a tear to me eye...

For some reason I've always thought phones were common back in those days. Unless this wasn't when he was in his prime and was before the 2000s.
Of course it wasn't before the 2000s...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GringoRonin
Back