Joe: "KO'ing people doesn't feel good" Masvidal: "I never felt something this good"

Some like to win and it feels good, but damaging an opponent taints the sweetness.

Some love to win and wreck the other guy's career. *coff* Palhares

Or the popes newly appointed ‘boxing ambassador for peace’ deontay “I want a body on my record” wilder

Joe is an insecure man who was a point fighter in a limited contact sport.Jorge has been in real fights since a kid.

That’s what BJJ guys say all the time.

I can’t think of a more dominating feeling ... other than banging a 10

The most dominating feeling is banging someone's perfect 10 girlfriend while he is forced to hold her hand out of fear of his life, while multiple orgasms ravage her body.

Then you turn his lights out.

Speaking from experience, bro.

Getting a KO in front of a big crowd is probably different than on the TKD mats
I've won by TKO at a local event with a decent crowd and you don't even notice that shit.
Winning by KO IS the feeling for a short moment you don't give a fuck about anything else and it's such a crazy high.

The most dominating feeling is banging someone's perfect 10 girlfriend while he is forced to hold her hand out of fear of his life, while multiple orgasms ravage her body.

You're an idiot.

You probably shouldn't be wearing a Thomas hearns shirt if you don't like the feeling of knocking someone out

I can’t think of a more dominating feeling ... other than banging a 10
uBNKISbRN33RruP-bZOsakhvT2EcWjB3HVaKH-ThHDs.png

I've won by TKO at a local event with a decent crowd and you don't even notice that shit.
Winning by KO IS the feeling for a short moment you don't give a fuck about anything else and it's such a crazy high.
If you stop a guy in sparring most would probably check on the guy. If you have the lights, 20k people, millions watching on TV, pay cheque...basically a lot on the line with everyone watching, the same action creates a different feel.

A TMA tourney falls somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't compare it to a UFC fight.

Last edited:

Wait, you're Schopenhauer and go on and tell us about anything other than the miseries of life?
giphy.gif

One guy is 50, the other is 35.
One guy got TKO'd and stopped fighting, the other got TKO'd and fought 31 more times (and counting).
One found a different career path that made him over $30million, the other is a gamebred fighter who's made around $3million fighting.
One guy is an observer who promotes and works for the sport, the other makes his living KO'ing people.

Different people have different priorities, abilities and paths...
All of that matters because it demonstrates Jorge can't give an objective opinion.

Plus, science.

I understand both narratives if i'm being honest.

If you stop a guy in sparring most would probably check on the guy. If you have the lights, 20k people, millions watching on TV, pay cheque...basically a lot on the line with everyone watching, those 2 extremes create a contrast.

A TMA tourney falls somewhere in the middle. I wouldn't compare it to a UFC fight.
Other TKD fighters like Pettis, Cruickshank and Sergio Pettis are high damage fighters and most certainly go for the kill.
Maybe this doesn't contradict your point but I think it shows Rogan doesn't have a fighters mindset. Great Martial artist but there's a reason he's never done a charity boxing match or exhibition fight.

Back