Joe: "KO'ing people doesn't feel good" Masvidal: "I never felt something this good"

Masvidal's a real fighter, Joe is not...

Last edited:
KOing someone you don't know and don't have a problem with, yeah I guess I can see Joe's point. But putting someone's lights out that you do not like at all? Masvidal is absolutely right.

Joe has proven he doesn't have a fighters mind set.
He even admitted to quitting after getting KO'd

It's scary shit losing like that but fighters just push through those mental barriers
Plus Finishing somebody is an absolute amazing feeling.

Some like to win and it feels good, but damaging an opponent taints the sweetness.

Some love to win and wreck the other guy's career. *coff* Palhares

It is an amazing feeling to shut someones lights off.

That’s what BJJ guys say all the time.

I can’t think of a more dominating feeling ... other than banging a 10

If the guy has a beef, for sure KTFO feels good the guy who offended him. Joe is a tool who speaks whatever he wants with no background on his statements. People should take his podcast with a grain of salt in topics not related to MMA and bjj.

I don't see Ray Mercer apologizing to Tommy Morrison after he KTFO or Marquez when he sent Pac to the shadow realm.

If you have a job it helps if you enjoy it .

It's what gives a seasoned street fighter an advantage in many situations in that he is not only not going to hesitate,he is probably welcoming the encounter.

Some people are uncomfortable with the curtain being lifted on that,but this is literally what they have to go and do. There is nothing wrong with enjoying knocking people the fuck out. It's the RIGHT place to be for people like this.

Normal people don't like KOing people. It's a good thing people like Masvidal And Tank Abbott can provide that service for the rest of us.
21991d4c-2638-11ea-9939-941d1970c7f1_image_hires_183836.JPG

tumblr_nyp5isH3tX1rofocqo1_250.gif

I dunno. I always thought it felt good.

Getting a KO in front of a big crowd is probably different than on the TKD mats

Joe has proven he doesn't have a fighters mind set.
He even admitted to quitting after getting KO'd

It's scary shit losing like that but fighters just push through those mental barriers
Plus Finishing somebody is an absolute amazing feeling.
In other words he folded like a cheap tent and that's why he got so triggered by stephen A

Back