Crime Joe Biden Is Wanted In Ukraine! Class A Felony And Bribe

I'm pretty sure this case was closed recently, like a week or two ago. A case file was opened on Joe Biden, by the request of Shokin, whom Biden had removed from his position. But it's old.

I'm pretty sure this case was closed recently, like a week or two ago. A case file was opened on Joe Biden, by the request of Shokin, whom Biden had removed from his position. But it's old.

Yes. The police closed the case and found no wrongdoing. Btw, in Ukraine, anyone can request and investigation so the one into Biden is not unprecedented.

Joe if you by any chance lurk Sherdog and you find this thread know this, you da man! You a LEGEND bro!

Is that site the conservative version of the onion?

That particular CT doesn't even make a lick of sense. These people are nutbars.

Care to address the Mueller or Senate reports I brought?

not really...but go ahead explain to us how the muller and senate reports proves trump colluded with russia to steal the 2016 election.

So if Trump does not win this, how soon do you think Kamala resides in the White House?

And she is worse than Biden.

Like Parler, judged by a jury of your peers, you have been deemed unfit to start threads.
tenor.gif

He's unfit to post in general

Dunning-Kurger effect in full display for OP

not really...but go ahead explain to us how the muller and senate reports proves trump colluded with russia to steal the 2016 election.

Those weren't the central claims of the reports, though. It's clear you never had the sack to actually read them.

The report was first about the Russian Campaign to interfere with our election, and the second was on collusion and coordination between the Trump campaign.

They found that the Trumps wanted to coordinate, but were too stupid to do so.

You guys throw out the entire assessment due to the latter. Dangerous idiocy.

Back