• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Joaquin Buckley TKO Vincente Luque GIFS

Could not find the thread but wasn't he talking. Shit about IA coming back and losing because the game had passed him by? I wanted to find it because someone said that n that thread it would be hilarious if he lost his upcoming fight. Welp.

If someone is fixing a fight I don't think anyone is saying the UFC is responsible.. more so that Luque gets someone to bet against him big and in return is rewarded financially. So it's not necessarily hating on the UFC or MMA to bring that up. I mean with how big sports betting is currently it would be naive to think that doesn't happen

And to be fair, if you look at his performance I can see how someone can jump to that accusation. I don't think that's the case here. I wouldn't be surprised if it was.. but I think Luque suffered a traumatic serious injury against Neil and his head isn't in the right place.. but I was expecting some takedowns. I can't figure out why he didn't try and use his grappling like he did in his last fight.. that's the way to beat Buckley and he didn't even really try. So who knows what was going on with him in there.

I just don’t see how people are comfortable accusing a guy like luque for cheating. He’s shop-worn, and he’s been through a lot. To assume that he was sandbagging because he didn’t do well should have more evidence than how the odds were.

Luque looked like he had a plane to catch

Bellator reject Buckley beat a top 10 ranked WW

But sherbros told me Bellator fighters don't have any chance against ranked UFC fighters..by the way this dude got trashed by Storley 30-26 lol

Did Neal change Luque with the beating he gave him?

You think Krause really paid him off? 🤔

Bellator reject Buckley beat a top 10 ranked WW

But sherbros told me Bellator fighters don't have any chance against ranked UFC fighters..by the way this dude got trashed by Storley 30-26 lol
Well, he did beat Impa Kasanganay, the PFL champion who almost beat bellator champion

But MMA math aside, of course some bellator fighters have change against ranked UFC guys

So frustrating. I don't know what Luque was thinking during that sequence. He pretty much just stopped fighting after the takedown attempt.

Buckley looked awesome. A bit wild but he showed he's got the power, cardio and the fight IQ to hang with fighters that possess an elite skill set. A fight with Neal would for sure be fireworks.

Luque seemed to give up which will probably be the big memory of the fight but Buckley was winning by picking some slick shots at range and bombing when close.

I think this is the biggest takeaway. Buckley is looking like a menace out there.

Vincent didn’t detect the odor of cigarettes and booze from Keith, so he tried pulling guard a dope to drain Buckley’s explosiveness bar…
<{cruzshake}>

No less than 2 people in the PBP were saying this fight was evidence of the UFC rigging fights. I swear, there are more people on sherdog that hate the ufc then there are actual fans of mma. The memes and culture are all really negative here.
i don’t think this fight was rigged, and i don’t hate ufc, but rigged fights almost certainly happen. doesn’t have to be ufc itself rigging them either.

Back