News Joanna vs Waterson, UFC Tampa.

Fight wise the boogeywoman
Look wise karate hottie

By the time she fights Waterson, it'll have been 442 days since Joanna fought at Strawweight (309 days since she's fought altogether), and she's never done that cut since getting implants (she also fought at Flyweight since then and may have gotten heavy), so if Joanna has a terrible weight cut she might just lose.

However, a healthy and disciplined-weight cut Joanna should win this fight.

I think you have the key there... Weight cuts have been hard for her...

If the cut is difficult and Hottie can get into later rounds, submission possibilities grow. But maybe that's more wishful thinking than strong possibility.

Holy shit guys....

Now... While I admit Joanna is looking much better these days... The tan, the tits, the hair... muuuch better look..

Find some newer pics of her... look for the right angle... Crop her hair out with you finger or whatever..

Is it just me.... Or does she look like Beto O’Rourke... check it out...

I love this fight, I will be equally happy to see either one lose...

The title should read her butt bs her arse who wins, to be completely honest!<13>

I think I got Waterson winning this. She is alot better than she used to be and is technical and people don't give her enough credit, and Joanna isn't all that dominant anymore.

I love this fight, I will be equally happy to see either one lose...

I'll be even happier if I get to see Waterhead get pummeled silly live in Tampa.

She looked unmotivated in the loss to Tecia.
Michelle was sick during the Tecia fight. Her Father in law was in a car accident at the beginning of fight camp turning him into a paraplegic. She basically had to adopt his kid and deal with a lot of stress. It resulted in illness and what you interpreted as lack of motivation.

I think you have the key there... Weight cuts have been hard for her...

If the cut is difficult and Hottie can get into later rounds, submission possibilities grow. But maybe that's more wishful thinking than strong possibility.

The extra rounds should favor Joanna. Michelle had great cardio at 105 but the extra muscle for 115 has had her gasping for air at the end of 3 rounds more than once.

Michelle is a blown up 105er. Her success at 115 is amazing and no other former 105er has come close. Look at Seo Hee Ham and Hamasaki. Monsters at 105, awful at 115. Hamasaki couldn't even cut it at 115 in Invicta.

I read the location as Tampon
On topic, I see Joanna taking this, Michelle Watermelon is not going to outstrike bogeyoman

Michelle was sick during the Tecia fight. Her Father in law was in a car accident at the beginning of fight camp turning him into a paraplegic. She basically had to adopt his kid and deal with a lot of stress. It resulted in illness and what you interpreted as lack of motivation.

The extra rounds should favor Joanna. Michelle had great cardio at 105 but the extra muscle for 115 has had her gasping for air at the end of 3 rounds more than once.

Michelle is a blown up 105er. Her success at 115 is amazing and no other former 105er has come close. Look at Seo Hee Ham and Hamasaki. Monsters at 105, awful at 115. Hamasaki couldn't even cut it at 115 in Invicta.

The typical assload of excuses. Oddly for every fight she loses you seem to have an excuse. Of course, when she fought at 105 you did nothing but talk about how hard the cut was for her, including one fight where she "nearly died." Revisionist history is bad, psychopathic denial and the twisting of reality is far worse.

Have you successfully completed your Waterson hair doll, yet?

As much as I dislike Joanna Gatekeeper I think she wins a UD quite comfortably. 50-45 or 49-46.

I'd prefer Waterson to win as I can't stand JJ but she is going to get owned in this fight.

Back