News Joanna vs Waterson, UFC Tampa.

eh, its still annoying as hell, much like shevchenko and her minions screaming obnoxiously everytime one of them attempts a strike. just shut the fuck up and fight
man, i hate that screaming at every pitter patter shot crap. its smart, cause it can easily sway judges... but we dont need cheerleaders in this sport. its bad enough we have hometown crowds yelling for their favorites and incompetent judges as is.

why assume things, bud? i never said i hate her. i didnt like her actions in that fight. not sure why how u can assume these things when i havent explicitly written them. i think it cost her the match. its one thing to try to sway the judges by gesturing u think u won rounds, but she actually did think she won as she never tried anything different. looks like u were looking for a reason to bash me on and found one ;)

not sure how u draw nativity out of my post. throwing unjustified insults at someone is just something people who cant construct reasonable arguments do, i guess.
She never tried anything different cause she was scolded by her head coach. In some ways he was right. She technically did win the 3rd and 4th rounds his way but he was utterly wrong cause he stopped her from clinch bullying Rose and Joanna panicked whenever she found herself in it. She literally stopped a fight ending sequence to panic/disengage.

As for the rest make more sense instead of just saying it.

Joanna should take this, and I hope she does. Big fan of Joanna Champion and never been a fan of Waterson.

eh, its still annoying as hell, much like shevchenko and her minions screaming obnoxiously everytime one of them attempts a strike. just shut the fuck up and fight
quit yer nitpickin,ya hatin ass mark

why assume things, bud? i never said i hate her. i didnt like her actions in that fight. not sure why how u can assume these things when i havent explicitly written them. i think it cost her the match. its one thing to try to sway the judges by gesturing u think u won rounds, but she actually did think she won as she never tried anything different. looks like u were looking for a reason to bash me on and found one ;)

not sure how u draw nativity out of my post. throwing unjustified insults at someone is just something people who cant construct reasonable arguments do, i guess.
Here is argument for you. All fighters doing for life something what is socially not acceptable even under some rules (many people despise mma or even boxing).
You see more professionals in mma these days. Rising hands after close round is thing that should be done by any reasonable fighter. Scoring fights is messy and easy to manipulate. Every experienced fighter with half of brain knows it. Romero doing it every time, because of his rich wrestling career, you don't finish oponnents in wrestling, everything is in hands of judges. Same with muay thai (finish ration is not really high), Shevchenko is even more theatrical than Jedrzejczyk, because of muay thai and how it's scored. Impression is very important. So what exactly is your problem? Have you seen only her one fight, or only one fight in mma and other combat sports. What you wrote is naive, childish and dumb.

Michelle Waterson: Cage Mom [FULL] | E:60 | ESPN MMA
•Apr 14, 2019
ESPN MMA

"ESPN’s E:60 chronicles the life and career of UFC strawweight Michelle Waterson, who is determined to become the promotion’s first ever champion that is a mother."

Michelle Waterson Highlights 2019
•Apr 2, 2019

Joanna Jędrzejczyk • Can't Be Touched (Highlightsᴴᴰ)
•Feb 16, 2019
AP

Joanna looking extremely thin even with the angle.

Past week by the numbers: (see page 8 for past weeks for comparison)

Back