News Joanna vs Waterson, UFC Tampa.

Joanna's never punched someone in a match? Lmao, what are you talking about? You're the one making reads into her coaches ability and her mistakes based on a video. Take your own advice maybe.
She did a ton of boxing for the Tecia fight. Oh wait it was mostly clinch and wrestling.

Don't say dumb shit to me.

She did a ton of boxing for the Tecia fight. Oh wait it was mostly clinch and wrestling.

Don't say dumb shit to me.

You're a butthurt fanboy to the point you don't want other people even talking about Joanna. You're pathetic, man.

You're a butthurt fanboy to the point you don't want other people even talking about Joanna. You're pathetic, man.
People can write whatever they want. How you go about doing that is going to dictate how I respond. If you are an asshole I will treat you like one.

Simple solution. Don't be an asshole.

People can write whatever they want. How you go about doing that is going to dictate how I respond. If you are an asshole I will treat you like one.

Simple solution. Don't be an asshole.
the only one being an asshole here is you man

yuck. please don't put my michelle thru that.

Elective surgery to get new tits is not an injury.
Neither is a lobotomy yet here you are posting. Fingers still work right? You don't accidentally forget to wipe your ass and smear it across the keyboard like you do on this site I assume.

Neither is a lobotomy yet here you are posting. Fingers still work right? You don't accidentally forget to wipe your ass and smear it across the keyboard like you do on this site I assume.
Ad hominem attacks are not a counterpoint. They just show you lack an argument.

Ad hominem attacks are not a counterpoint. They just show you lack an argument.

You literally did that in your own post. I threw it in your face just like I did with that king shit you people worship in your own thread.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

You literally did that in your own post. I threw it in your face just like I did with that king shit you people worship in your own thread.

<JonesDXSuckIt>
So you don’t even know what an ad hominem attack is. Wow.

So you don’t even know what an ad hominem attack is. Wow.
The bullshit you wrote when you came here is a textbook example.

Shouldn't you be getting off to bed? You have a big day tomorrow of eating crayons.

Waterson is not on Joanna's level.

The bullshit you wrote when you came here is a textbook example.

Shouldn't you be getting off to bed? You have a big day tomorrow of eating crayons.
So confirmed you don’t. No problem. It happens to people.

Waterson via headkick brutal KO, reminiscent of the Jessica Eye KO.

Sherdog will be flooded with threads about Joanna as the GIFS get spammed around of her getting brutally KO'd

Confirmed

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back