News Joanna vs Waterson, UFC Tampa.

You presented zero video evidence, you only referenced it, and your entire allegation was based on a false premise (that you, personally, could diagnose spinal stenosis based purely off this single video you referenced without actually knowing and understanding the symptoms and limitations of the condition).

See:
bJpiIfr.jpg

The post itself can be read here.

Says the person who holds Joanna to different standards than everyone else (especially the fighters who compete against Joanna) and when confronted with these double standards and false allegations, you remove yourself from the conversation because you have NO ANSWER for it.

giphy.gif

What Rose said without evidence can be dismissed without evidence. I at least provided something more substantial which is not required.

It's interesting how you take anything she says at face value but when it comes to Joanna you have to take anything she says in the worst possible way.

I at least admit it's possible there is simply no evidence to suggest it and her past history proves she and her hubby are liars. See JRE episode. Of course you have to have followed the history of that fight to get it.

<JonesDXSuckIt>

What Rose said without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.
Since when do fighters need to provide evidence of their injuries to the public? How many times have fights been rescheduled/called off/delayed due to injury? It's okay to take those instances at face value but when it comes directly from a fighter's mouth we're suppose to remain skeptical? Perhaps if a fighter has a history of fabricating injuries (See: McGregor), but it's more like, anytime a past or future opponent of Joanna's says/does something, interpret/misconstrue it to make them look bad and/or Joanna look good, at least that's what you do on these forums.

What's hilarious is that you made the assumption that injury was a possibility for Joanna's layoff in this very thread, in spite of the fact that not only did Joanna not even mention an injury, she provided no evidence. This is yet another example of you holding fighters like Namajunas to different standards than Joanna.

I at least provided something more substantial which is not required.
You didn't provide anything substantial, that's the point.

but when it comes to Joanna you have to take anything she says in the worst possible way.
I've only been criticizing what YOU have said <Lmaoo>.

and her past history proves she and her hubby are liars. See JRE episode. Of course you have to have followed the history of that fight to get it.
This statement is in the same vein of your unsubstantiated PED accusation towards Zhang.

You've once again proven that you have nothing, try again ;).

Since when do fighters need to provide evidence of their injuries to the public? How many times have fights been rescheduled/called off/delayed due to injury? It's okay to take those instances at face value but when it comes directly from a fighter's mouth we're suppose to remain skeptical? Perhaps if a fighter has a history of fabricating injuries (See: McGregor), but it's more like, anytime a past or future opponent of Joanna's says/does something, interpret/misconstrue it to make them look bad and/or Joanna look good, at least that's what you do on these forums.

What's hilarious is that you made the assumption that injury was a possibility for Joanna's layoff in this very thread, in spite of the fact that not only did Joanna not even mention an injury, she provided no evidence. This is yet another example of you holding fighters like Namajunas to different standards than Joanna.

You didn't provide anything substantial, that's the point.

I've only been criticizing what YOU have said <Lmaoo>.

This statement is in the same vein of your unsubstantiated PED accusation towards Zhang.

You've once again proven that you have nothing, try again ;).

As I said statements presented without evidence can be dismissed without evidence.

I listed injury as a possibility only after listening to this yesterday:

It never even came to me cause I was upset.

But hey I love listening to some of the biggest mouths on this board eating shit and calling it caviar all day long.

is the main event still in jeopardy?

All Hail Adesanya, Jedrzejczyk vs Waterson (Heavy Hands #285)
•Oct 10, 2019
Heavy Hands

Time-stamped for Joanna vs Michelle

UFC Fight Night Tampa: Predictions and Breakdown
•Oct 11, 2019
TheWeasle

time-stamped for Joanna vs Michelle

Joanna Jedrzejczyk on not fighting Weili Zhang & tells the truth about Colby Covington with ATT
•Oct 11, 2019
Galaxy MMA

Back