Joanna rocking a new look?

I wonder if there's some internal memo that female fighters will get more of a push if they get fake tits.. Miesha, PVZ, Claudia, now maybe Joanna? bizarre for so many to do it in the span of a year or two.

I was just about to ask what the fuck you were on about, as she looks the exact same.

Then I spotted a load of comments in relation to her breast size, and I must say they look significantly increased. It could have to do with the extra weight though.

Implants on a female fighter dont sound very smart... i mean hits must hurt more and maybe implants can break, no?

Getting surgery while in Thailand is just part of the full travel experience imo.

Surgery in thailand? Like she cannot afford a top american or european surgeon

How the fuck do you only get paint on your shorts?

I’m calling BS on the whole thing guys

<45>she is 1 day in Thailand....<Lmaoo>

what do you mean?

shes posted photos in thailand for days

also bras can simulate bigger breast size than the actual, you would know if you had ever undressed a few women

what do you mean?

also bras can simulate bigger breast size than the actual, you would know if you had ever undressed a few women

what do you mean?

<45>
just check post no 77

She felt threatened by 16 year old KK

Sherdog saw tits... well not even tits... just Joanna with the shape of tits. And this happens...

Goddamn what a bunch of wankers.

<Huh2>

3qR9gOx.png
thanks for new avatar

Looks like marriage and getting fucked daily is good for her...

Well it's good for every woman, lol .

Lol a love all these weird excuses for why her breasts exploded in size. Guys they’re implants. If they aren’t then she wearing some weird fake strap on boobs. No grown woman is going to quadruple her breast size

Back