Joanna rocking a new look?

She just became twice as interesting,..

source.gif

Tiddays!

Last edited:
rockin a new bra

Edit: after further review, those tittays are new!

Last edited:
rockin a new bra

That’s what I think. Otherwise, she should stay at 125lbs, because killing herself to make 115 with a few pounds of silicone/saline/whatever is just nonsensical.

has there been any female fighter whos fight career improved after breast implants? They all seem to get them on the decline and never regain their previous momentum.

Mod deleted my thread 7 hours ago about Joanna's new breast. I always wonder why mods delete threads without any information, warnings? Let me at least know why it was delated you cheap mothe.....
yeah, at least lock it or wasteland it. Just deleting it outright while you try to get to the next page is so disconcerting.

Think it's just a bra? If so, that's a hell of a padded bra. Maybe some inserts?
have you seen her during weigh-ins? lol.
That’s what I think. Otherwise, she should stay at 125lbs, because killing herself to make 115 with a few pounds of silicone/saline/whatever is just nonsensical.
yep, her body during weighins is kinda scary.
has there been any female fighter whos fight career improved after breast implants? They all seem to get them on the decline and never regain their previous momentum.
miesha

Mod deleted my thread 7 hours ago about Joanna's new breast. I always wonder why mods delete threads without any information, warnings? Let me at least know why it was delated you cheap mothe.....

Yeah idk what’s wrong with discussing this. She’s in the UFC & this could affect her weight cuts leading to performance issues.

<OKC16>

IN .

This girl is one of the most perplexing womans I've ever seen. In one pic she looks like an absolute dime. In another pic taken 5 seconds later from a different angle, strong DO NOT WANT.

EDIT: and GIVE ME BACK MY 20 LIKES I MILKED FROM "JOANNA GOT A BOOB JOB" THREAD IN LESS THAN HOUR.
thank you

121ahzn.gif

have you seen her during weigh-ins? lol.

yep, her body during weighins is kinda scary.

miesha
Several times, which is why I now notice her chest is significantly bigger. I understand women can increase their size with a bra, but that's a hell of an increase we're looking at here.

Back