Joanna rocking a new look?

Maybe went there because they have a better deal on the implants over there if indeed these are as so many are saying. Indeed cute as heck and almost very proportional but usually indicates this is the beginning of the end and on to something else. I see that more than anything else to be truthful.

There may be something to this. She's in Thailand. Coincidence?

IN .

This girl is one of the most perplexing womans I've ever seen. In one pic she looks like an absolute dime. In another pic taken 5 seconds later from a different angle, strong DO NOT WANT.
she got access to backstage at ufc events and stuff, ALWAYS WANT idc about face at that point. il gold dig the fuck out of her

has there been any female fighter whos fight career improved after breast implants? They all seem to get them on the decline and never regain their previous momentum.

All? What other fighter got them?
What you say makes sense to me--I don't see their usefulness to fighting. But I can't think of another fighter who got augmented between fights.

Off season Joanna is underrated. She carries the weight very well.

tbh she just might be filling out now that she doesn't have to cut to 115
also might be on her period or on birth control

her face looks legit shooped in that first pic

Maybe went there because they have a better deal on the implants over there if indeed these are as so many are saying. Indeed cute as heck and almost very proportional but usually indicates this is the beginning of the end and on to something else. I see that more than anything else to be truthful.

Yeah, plenty of people go to Thailand for cosmetic surgery. New tits and a holiday at the same time.

Rocking the new gate keeper look it seems..

Joanna Gatekeeper

has there been any female fighter whos fight career improved after breast implants? They all seem to get them on the decline and never regain their previous momentum.
Tate fought for the title a couple times and won it

Getting surgery while in Thailand is just part of the full travel experience imo.

Back