Joanna rocking a new look?

IN .

This girl is one of the most perplexing womans I've ever seen. In one pic she looks like an absolute dime. In another pic taken 5 seconds later from a different angle, strong DO NOT WANT.
Joanna is absolute dime

I love this timeline

She is so Cute!!

3qR9gOx.png

she didnt have implants when she won the Strikeforce belt.
But the question was about careers improving after implants, not going from a bad fighter to a good fighter. Her career definitely improved.

has there been any female fighter whos fight career improved after breast implants? They all seem to get them on the decline and never regain their previous momentum.
Miesha's the obvious answer, but I guess you might be able to say Pearl Gonzalez.

When it comes to her looks, Joanna is inconsistent as hell. At her worst, she looks like Antonio Silva's little sister.

Sometimes the whole sherbro thing almost convinces me I'm online with a bunch of alphas, but it's threads like this that remind me most of you are pencil necked bitches.

Huge if true?

In general though, you don't have the face and/or the rest of the body to go with it then I don't see the point. Also, if it's not the "jelly" type it's pretty much useless.

She's somewhat cute and has an outgoing disposition, light personality, badass at throwing punches.
Would befriend with benefits.

Back