***2024 NBA Thread - Let The Games Begin***

good news for the plumber era fans itt. A new plummer era is looming in the NFL. I expect to see you all jump on the Canthers wagon in no time.

good news for the plumber era fans itt. A new plummer era is looming in the NFL. I expect to see you all jump on the Canthers wagon in no time.

Draymond would’ve been perfect for the 90s.

Lol at Cankers shooting 3x as much FT and still losing. Only if they made their FT. But that’s what can teams do - lose.

If the refs had called the game evenly my Lakes would have shot more free throws. Denver can't guard without having to resort to hacking. Refs only called 4 more fouls on Denver than they did the Lakers.

The only legit SoCal sports team is the LA Dodgers supported by a 90% Hispanic fanbase.

Was the game as rigged as the box score looked? Here is your 6 man Nugs rotations FT's:

Aaron Gordon: 0/0
MPJ: 5/6
Murray: 1/1
Jokic: 0/0
KCP: 0/0
Reggie Jackson: 0/0

Austin Reaves and Taurian Prince shot double the FT's than the starting line up + 6th man

Not gonna lie, when the Lakers challenged AD's foul on Jokic, I originally thought AD fouled him 3 times on the play. Looking it over, the third potential foul AD did hit Jokic in the face, but he also got ball, so I was wrong. But AD definitely fouled him twice before that on that drive so AD only got away with 2 fouls on the play.

At the post game conference Malone quipped Jokic was great in that he didn't miss a free throw.

The free throw story in game 5 wasn't a huge deal. I'm a nuggets fan so I'd whine about it but lakers were way more aggressive to the basket. Gordon forgot to be a bully and hung around the 3 point line, Jokic was passive even when Davis was floppy armed. Noone outside of Christian Braun or Jamal Murray really drove to the basket for the most part and Braun isn't going to get playoff calls often lol.

It is true but if Murray could stay healthy he could easily make a all star team. Even the games he played he often is recovering from some type of injury. The last 4 years he played 59, 65, 48 and 59. Murray rises to the occasion but just imagine if he could stay as healthy as Joker they would be an even bigger juggernaut.

I'm going to disagree slightly, not because Murray isn't very good, it's that for him to have a spot it's like who are you gonna kick off the All-Star team?

For instance, this year's West guards were Doncic, SGA, Booker, Curry, and Anthony Edwards. Even a healthy Murray likely can't displace them.

The free throw story in game 5 wasn't a huge deal. I'm a nuggets fan so I'd whine about it but lakers were way more aggressive to the basket. Gordon forgot to be a bully and hung around the 3 point line, Jokic was passive even when Davis was floppy armed. Noone outside of Christian Braun or Jamal Murray really drove to the basket for the most part and Braun isn't going to get playoff calls often lol.

I'm a Nuggets stan myself, and will say I'll agree with you that it wasn't as bad as the final tally indicates - but it wasn't all square either IMO. The answer is somewhere in the middle, as it usually is.

I'm a Nuggets stan myself, and will say I'll agree with you that it wasn't as bad as the final tally indicates - but it wasn't all square either IMO. The answer is somewhere in the middle, as it usually is.
Its not. Denver got away with 3 fouls in the final 2 minutes of the game.

I don't care if its in the first minute or the last second, make officiating consistent.

I'm going to disagree slightly, not because Murray isn't very good, it's that for him to have a spot it's like who are you gonna kick off the All-Star team?

For instance, this year's West guards were Doncic, SGA, Booker, Curry, and Anthony Edwards. Even a healthy Murray likely can't displace them.
Its competitive but i think he is better than Booker its also hard because he is injured a lot so Murray is always coming back from a injury so his numbers will be lower because coming back from injury takes players time to get back fully to their old form. I hope it happens at some point but i have my doubts he is probably really gonna be the best player to never make a all star team when its all over.

Its competitive but i think he is better than Booker its also hard because he is injured a lot so Murray is always coming back from a injury so his numbers will be lower because coming back from injury takes players time to get back fully to their old form. I hope it happens at some point but i have my doubts he is probably really gonna be the best player to never make a all star team when its all over.

I think that's a tough sell. I suspect if you asked 30 GMs if they rather have Booker or Murray, 29 of them would say Booker.

Its not. Denver got away with 3 fouls in the final 2 minutes of the game.

I don't care if its in the first minute or the last second, make officiating consistent.
Genuinely curious as to what those 3 fouls were. I haven't watched any replays or anything outside of the game itself.

Back