Media Joanna Responds To Zhang's IG Post Regarding The Coronavirus Joke

Really, who cares. She just shared a stupid meme

TUF is all for show. She’s just following orders. If you remember the post-fight octagon interview, she apologized to Cláudia for everything that was said during the show.

I disagree. I think that show revealed people's true character. See examples: Josh Koscheck, Ronda Rousey, Bobby Southworth, Matt Hughes etc, etc. Funny how these people are pieces of crap in real life when we saw how they acted on the show.

Joke was in poor taste. She apologized everyone just move on..

Uh ok, then what did she think she was making fun of?

A bit rich a Chinese person getting uppity about jokes about the virus. How about ye clean up yer acts and stop creating these super viruses in the first place, then you won't have to deal with the memes.

So Zhang and the average Chinese citizen create superviruses huh?

image.png

A bit rich a Chinese person getting uppity about jokes about the virus. How about ye clean up yer acts and stop creating these super viruses in the first place, then you won't have to deal with the memes.

giphy.gif

- She's sorry to make Zhang feel bad
- Would never make fun of sick people or virus
- Didn't want Zhang to get offended
- Was making fun of internet meme

Joanna bless

I disagree. I think that show revealed people's true character. See examples: Josh Koscheck, Ronda Rousey, Bobby Southworth, Matt Hughes etc, etc. Funny how these people are pieces of crap in real life when we saw how they acted on the show.
By that logic Rose is a piece of shit cause she didn't even bother to publicly apologize for her behaviour and has since done worse and gets away with it every single time.... cause it's Rose the lovely flower. lol

Also that show is edited to create sides. Claudia apparently said a bunch of shit that was cut. If you have two unlikable sides then you have nobody to root for.

Ask anybody that ever worked on a reality TV show that has drama how that is created.

Omg she made a joke, let’s hate her sherdog.

Who gives a shit. Almost as bad as the people who defend racism but yet call people ugly, fat and all kinds of other classless shit but feel like some great human being because their not racist.

<JagsKiddingMe>

Should you take responsibility for all the things your country does?
As a public Chinese national it comes with the territory. She gets benefits and opportunities as a result but also has to support the CCP and PLA regardless if she likes to or not. IMO she falls somewhere in the middle just based on the translator deliberately mistranslating her to do CCP propaganda and her not following through further on that.

In Joanna's case she has a choice. She can choose to side with the fascist government of Poland to get benefits from it now and pay the price especially later or not. Her comments in Polish podcasts make her seem previously closed minded and then open to change and has changed once she started to travel in her teens especially to Thailand and elsewhere. I can relate a little as I was the same.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back